我们一直过着以前的生活.丢失,逐渐被掩埋
We"ve been living our old lives. Lost, gradually buried
你在阳光下孤独的眼睛永远不会为我高兴。
Your lonely eyes in the sun will never be happy for me.
这最后的离别,我们只能转身走自己的路。
This final parting, we can only turn around and go our own way.
如果你不爱我,就不要对我这么好,否则,我会自作多情。
If you do not love me, do not be so good to me, otherwise, I will love.
伤疤在我心中依然不牢固。
The scars are still weak in my heart.
我不爱你,我知道你很久都不爱我了。
I don"t love you. I know you haven"t loved me for a long time.
关不掉的咖啡糖,关不掉的结局。
Can"t turn off the coffee sugar, can"t turn off the outcome.
毕竟我放不下过去的回忆,不然我好想你。
After all, I can"t put the past memories, or I miss you so much.
难道是命中注定,我珍惜,我不珍惜。
Is doomed, I cherish, I do not cherish.
人山人海中的,我静静地望着你的背影,期待着,沉默着。
In the sea of people, I silently looked at your back, looking forward to, silent.
我也想发一张你的照片。上面写着这是我的爱人。
I"d like to post a picture of you, too. It says this is my love.
干死的时候蛀绿。
They rot when they die.