感情谈出来了,不聊就没了。
The feelings that come out of chatting are gone if you don"t chat.
枕中有梦,梦中有你,却无法拥抱。
There is a moldy dream in the pillow, and there is you who can"t hold in the dream.
比起晚安,我更希望你说明天见…
Compared to good night, I prefer you to explain to God...
因为你,我会变得更好,但不是为了你。
I will be better because of you, but not for you.
变得不圆滑,变成星星。有棱角,也会发光。
Don"t be sleek, but become stars. It has edges and corners, and it also shines.
我们不喜欢这样的风,也不抱怨这样的风好吗?
We don’t like this wind, OK, not wronged, OK?
祝你走过千姿百态,心中永不忘怀。
May you pass by all kinds of colors and never forget your pure heart.
如果我足够冷淡伤心,那个人不会是我。
As long as I"m indifferent enough, the sad person won"t be me.
虽然我很爱你,但是这事已经过去了。
I love you very much, but it"s over.
"我喜欢你"意味着"从现在开始,你有能力伤害我"
"I like you" means "from now on, you have the ability to hurt me"
你们站在那里,风吹过来暖暖的。
The wind blowing in the direction you are standing is warm.
我不敢想你,我更害怕想你。
I dare not miss you, I am afraid I miss you even more.
你们在世界上是独一无二的,可遇不可求。
You are unique in the world, and you can"t find it.
快点倾听,爱你的心跳。
Listen, love your heart beating so fast.
不仅仅是因为你,我更喜欢你那颗心。
I do not only like your people, but also your heart.
习惯于在我心中生活,你就不会被赶走。
You are used to living in my heart, so I won"t drive you away.
你们独自生活在我心中,很寂寞。
You live alone in my heart, so lonely.