想了解更多精彩内容,快来关注广州八熙翻译有限公司
Hello~大家好~这里是广州八熙翻译的好文精选~今天和大家分享的是卓别林的诗(节选)以及我比较喜欢的一些句子~卓别林的高帽、西装、小胡子,是早期好莱坞最为人所知的一段回忆;他用无声电影,让许多人笑出了声;他以喜剧点亮一盏盏对社会角落的关怀,他知道,有故事的人,最能讲出好的故事。谈到喜剧,谁能忘记那不出声就能使一堆人笑开怀的卓别林?他的诙谐,成为一种招牌,他的高帽、西装、一撮刷子般的小胡子,以及那过大的皮鞋,还有一只拐杖,早已成为一种文化形象。他的一举一动中,总有着最精准的利落,用肢体演绎出独有的幽默。
下面一起来看看这首诗 (节选)
As I began to love myself
当我真正开始爱自己
I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living againstmy own truth.
我才认识到,所有的痛苦和情感的折磨,都只是提醒我:活着,不要违背自己的本心。
Today, I know, this is "AUTHENTICITY".
今天我明白了,这叫做“真实”。
As I began to love myself
当我开始真正爱自己,
I understood that at any circumstance,
我才明白,我其实一直都在正确的时间,
I am in the right place at the right time,and everything happens at the exactly right moment,
正确的地方,发生的一切都恰如其分
so I could be calm.
由此我得以平静。
Today I call it "SELF-CONFIDENCE".
今天我明白了,这叫做“自信”。
As I began to love myself
当我开始真正爱自己
I refused to go on living in the past
我不再继续沉溺于过去,
and worry about the future.
也不再明天而忧虑,
Now, I only live for the moment,
现在我只活在一切正在发生的当下
where EVERYTHING is happening.
今天,我活在此时此地,
Today I live each day, day by day,
如此日复一日。
and I call it "PERFECTION".
这就叫“完美”。
以下是挑选的比较喜欢的名句,喜欢的朋友可以摘抄噢!
Nothing is Permanent in this World, not even our Troubles.
世事无常,甚至我们的困境也是不常在。
Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
人生近看是一出悲剧,远看是场喜剧。
I like Walking in the Rain, because NoBody can see my Tears.
我喜欢在雨中行走,因为没有人会看到我的泪水。
The Most Wasted Day in Life is the Day in which we have not Laughed.
人生最浪费的日子,就是我们没有笑的时候。
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
没有笑声的一天,是浪费了一天。
You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret of success.
人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。
Faith is a source of strength.
信仰是力量的源泉。
We want the machine, but we should love more.
我们要机器,可是我们更要爱。
The world is a mirror, you laugh it laugh.
世界是一面镜子,你笑它便笑。
we think too much and feel too little.
我们思考的太多,感受的太少。