想试试草莓味的唇膏吗?
Would you like to try strawberry lipstick?
我想去取一下行李,请稍等。 我要和你结婚。
I"d like to pick up my baggage. Just a moment, please. I want to marry you.
我一点也不想你。 一点半再考虑。
I don"t miss you at all. We"ll think about it at 1:30.
无聊的时候好好想我,别浪费时间,知道吗?
Think of me when you"re bored, don"t waste time, you know?
一辈子和我在一起吧。 不行的话我等着。 再不行的话,我再想别的方法。
Stay with me for the rest of your life. I"ll wait if not. If not, I"ll find another way.
你很担心。 你是肝脏。 你是我的四分之三。
You"re worried. You are the liver. You are three quarters of me.
你为什么要伤害我? 害什么? 我那么喜欢你。
Why would you want to hurt me? What harm? I like you so much.
莫文蔚的阴天,孙燕姿的雨天,周杰伦的晴天,都不如你和我聊天。
Karen Mok"s cloudy day, Stefanie Sun"s rainy day and Jay Chou"s sunny day are not as good as you and me chatting.
你脸上有东西。 有什么? 有点漂亮。
You have something on your face. What"s the? It"s kind of nice.
我觉得你特别像游戏。 是我的世界。
I think you look like a game. It"s my world.
刚刚发生了地震吗? 不,为什么看到你,我内心颤抖。
Was there an earthquake just now? No, why do I tremble when I see you.
我接下来早点睡觉。 为什么? 目前没有饲养国宝的余地。
I"m going to bed early. Why is that? There is no room for national treasures.
现在几点了? 不,是我们幸福的出发点。
What time is it now? No, it"s the starting point of our happiness.
我出生在南方,活在南方,栽在你手上,才去过不同的地方。
I was born in the south, I lived in the South, I went to different places because of you.
能帮我一下吗? 你在忙什么? 请快点和我恋爱。
Can you give me a hand? What are you up to? Please fall in love with me soon.
伤了我的手,你也伤吧。 那样我们俩就成了夫妻。
You hurt my hand, you hurt yours. That would make us husband and wife.
你的笑容里没有酒,我却醉得像狗一样。
There is no wine in your smile, but I was drunk like a dog.
你是方便面。 我是白开水。 在这个世界上我泡了你。
You are instant noodles. I"m plain boiled water. I fucked you in this world.
即使除夕晚上的爆竹又响了,我想你也不会这么想。
Even if the firecrackers went off again on New Year"s Eve, I don"t think you would think so.
你知道和猴子的区别吗?”“一个住在山洞里,一个住在我的心里。”
Do you know the difference with monkeys?" "One lives in a cave, and the other in my heart."