相濡以沫,彼此牵手一生。
Each other, hand in hand for a lifetime.
一身功名不过三尺尘沙,权倾天下何若相守天涯。
A fame but three feet of dust, the right to pour the world what if shou tianya.
这女童约莫十三四岁年纪,穿一身翠绿衣衫,皮肤雪白,一张脸蛋清秀可爱。
She was about thirteen or fourteen years old, dressed in emerald green, with white skin and a pretty face.
就像是我们之间隔着沧海桑田一样,我永远也跨不过去。
It"s like there"s a sea of water between us, and I"ll never get over it.
宁可孤独,不可将就。?
It is better to be lonely than to settle.?
你曾要我别离开,转眼被判成阻碍,等待最终变空白。
You have asked me not to leave, turned into obstacles, waiting for the final blank.
一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。
An inch of time is an inch of gold, an inch of gold can not buy an inch of time.
希望我是你的小众爱好,藏着时满心欢喜,炫耀时骄傲不已。
I hope I"m your little hobby, hiding it with joy, showing it off with pride.
一个人我会很安静,我不去问,不去提,伤心了我会用沉默去代替。
A person I will be very quiet, I do not ask, do not mention, sad I will use silence to replace.
你比较喜欢猫还是狗,猫:喵;狗:汪汪。
Do you prefer cats or dogs, cats: meow;Dog: Woof.
春雨像绢丝一样,又轻又细,好像是一种湿漉漉的烟雾,没有形状,也不出响声,轻柔地滋润着大地。
Spring rain is like silk, light and fine, like a kind of wet smoke, shapeless and noiseless, gently moistening the earth.
我能笑着看着你们秀恩爱算不算坚强。
I can smile at you show affection is not strong.
等到繁华落尽,苍生白头,终将是那场迟来的邂逅。
When the prosperity falls, the grey, will eventually be the late encounter.