无意间的柔情都落在我心中,成了漫山遍野的花
Inadvertently tenderness all fell in my heart, became the flowers all over the mountains
大家都生活在沟壑中,但仍然有人仰望星空。
Everyone lives in the ravines, but still some people look up to the stars.
小星星藏在心底,生命可以发光。
The little stars are hidden in the bottom of the heart, and life can shine.
艾丽斯:因为我没有理由喜欢你
Alice: because I have no reason to like you
你将来的样子,隐藏在现在的努力之中
What you will look like in the future is hidden in your present efforts
讨厌你的人所说的话,
What your people say,
或者尝试一下,不要轻易放弃
Or try it, don"t give up easily
把地球放在你的眉头上,等你开口再把宇宙长出来。
Put the earth on your brow, and wait until you open your mouth and grow the universe.
漫山遍野的浪漫,生活的点滴温暖,都值得我继续
The romance and warmth of life are worth my continued
勇往直前
march forward courageously
人生百态,笑对人生
Life is full of forms, laughter is for life
维持100斤左右的体重
Maintain a weight of about 100 Jin
到地球上去一趟,看看太阳。
Go to the earth and see the sun.
盐以律己,甜以待
Salt is for self, and sweet for others
柔情是珍宝你也是
Tenderness is a treasure, you too
只记着快乐和知识点的人
People who only remember happiness and knowledge
生机盎然,明夜不眠
Full of vitality, sleepless in the night
如有需要,把一些人留在昨天吧
If necessary, leave some people yesterday
你可能会喜欢我,但是我没有证据。
You may like me, but I don"t have evidence.
感觉好像每个人都在追逐梦想,
It feels like everyone is chasing their dreams,
与千千万万人一起,我爱你2个小时。
With millions of people, I love you for two hours.
日未にあるを思いす|日落时分我会想起你
I will remember you at sunset
但愿我的成绩能照亮整个夏天。
I hope my results will shine on the whole summer.