你给我的爱,能不能像我给你的一样。
Can you give me the same love as I give you.
你说的我都有记住,那么我说的呢?
I remember what you said. What about what I said?
我用尽了所有的温柔,换了来一句,不值得。
I used up all the tenderness, in other words, it"s not worth it.
我不想要最卑鄙的手段留住你。
I don"t want the meanest way to keep you.
你现在给我的眼神,我知道你不爱我。
The look you give me now, I know you don"t love me.
我想要的太多,是你真的一点都不想给我。
I want too much, you really do not want to give me.
你觉得幸福吗?我怎么感到一点都不幸福呐?
Do you feel happy? How can I feel unhappy at all?
我想我没有选错人,只是给错了爱。
I don"t think I"ve chosen the wrong person. I"ve just given the wrong love.
其实我也不是要做你的例外,只想你多一点在乎而已。
In fact, I don"t want to be your exception. I just want you to care more.
没别的意思,如果我的爱对你是打扰的话,那我就全部收回。
It doesn"t mean anything else. If my love bothers you, I"ll take it all back.
被你眼神触碰的那一瞬间,就像火星撞上了地球,一发不可收拾。
The moment you touch your eyes is like Mars bumping into the earth.
你明明就知道我喜欢你,为什么还要做伤害我的事情。
You know clearly that I like you, why do things that hurt me.
如果你是真的花心,就请明确的拒绝我。
If you are a real playboy, please definitely refuse me.
真爱有用吗?我爱你有用吗?世界上那么多美女,随便爱一个都比我好。
Does true love work? Do I love you useful? There are so many beauties in the world. It"s better to love any one than me.
我不是玫瑰,也不是茉莉。只是路边的一朵无名小花而已。
I"m not a rose, I"m not a jasmine. It"s just a nameless flower on the roadside.