要买一个快乐星球,带着快乐,
To buy a happy planet, with joy,
而且你以后每次穿上这件衣服都会想起那些年。
And every time you put on this dress, you think of those years.
但记不住多少。
But I can"t remember much.
人世间,本匆匆。
In the world, Ben is in a hurry.
有些薯片,有些可乐,还有一些想你的。
Some chips, some coke, some missing you.
因为我不想生气
Because I don"t want to be angry
相互穿着礼服,
They wear dresses,
假如你不能触及我的底线,
If you can"t reach my bottom line,
心里依然温顺,才是好朋友。
My heart is still gentle, and I am a good friend.
“你可以对我发脾气,”
"You can be angry with me."
塞进袖子里,好好爱你自己。
Tuck in the sleeves and love yourself.
谁也不会永远爱你,但总有人
No one will love you forever, but there are always people
"不知道,但是我仍然希望被录取,
"I don"t know, but I still want to be admitted,
三观不正,很歪,都是对着你的。
Three views are not correct, very crooked, are all facing you.
你公然偏爱就是救赎
Your overt preference is redemption
上帝若肯听从我的心愿,
If God will listen to my wishes,
只要你还够年轻,就能体会到全力以赴的感觉
As long as you are young enough, you can feel the feeling of being full
爱你将你安排在他的未来
He loves you and he sets you in his future
回到爱人身边,回头看看。
Go back to your lover and look back.
但是我可以忍受,只要有你在我身边。
But I can bear it, as long as you are by my side.
你要口香糖吗?吐了就不甜了!
Would you like gum? Spit up is not sweet!
看冰灯
Ice lantern
善待他人是为了表现,你说得对吗?
Do you say it right that treating others is for performance?
别为几个异性知己发愁,
Don"t worry about a few heterosexual friends,