耳朵和心都爱着你
The ears and the heart love you
结伴散步
Walking with each other
我会坚强地面对
I will face it with a strong heart
我们是好朋友啊
We are good friends
仿佛骄阳下的树荫。
It was like the shade of the sun.
像这样的日子只会使你的爱意更深。
Days like this will only make you love deeper.
所有的一切都在这里找到了终点
All of this is here to find the end
你会过得不错。
You"ll have a good time.
没有你,人们无法生存下去。”
Without you, people can"t survive. "
昔有日暮之楼,日暮之舞,倾城之舞。
There were buildings in the past, dancing at dusk, dancing in the city.
没有人能比得上你看我时的笑容。
No one can compare the smile you saw me.
享受生活
Enjoy life
你喜欢我就像喜欢孩子。
You like me like a child.
相见并非偶然,而是天意所为,
Meeting is not an accident, but by the will,
而且今天很喜欢你
And I love you very much today
择偶标准是长得像你,有你的个性,最好是你。
The standard of choosing a mate is to look like you, have your personality, and it"s better to be you.
只要你肯努力,我就会竭尽全力去追上你。
As long as you try, I will try my best to catch up with you.
一切时候
All the time
日复一日地陪伴着我
To accompany me day after day
有时
Sometimes
你的头发乱七八糟。
Your hair is in a mess.
只可参加美团。
Only the United States delegation.
亭台楼阁,无忧无虑,无畏无惧。
Pavilion, carefree, fearless.
向你道别
Say goodbye to you
年轻的时候,漫长的生命里有一点点的风浪。
When I was young, there was a little wind and waves in my long life.
看到你和阳光
See you and the sun
晴雨连绵的日月山川花鸟云雾
The sun, the moon, the mountains and rivers, the clouds and clouds of flowers and birds
过了一段时间我才知道,没有你的周末,都不是周末。
It took me a while to know that without you, it was not a weekend.