当你的敌人犯错的时候,千万不要去打扰他。
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
风光的年龄,老化的心。
The age of scenery, aging heart.
每当想起,那段从陌生到熟悉再到陌生的过往,除了酸,就剩下苦。
Whenever I think of that from strange to familiar to strange past, in addition to acid, the rest of the bitter.
失去的东西最终都会回到我们身边,虽然有时并不是以我们所期待的方式。
Everything we lose comes back to us eventually, though sometimes not in the way we expect.
你与我俨然就像两颗恒星,越离轨道也无法拥抱。
You and I just like two stars, the more out of orbit can not embrace.
我不想让你哭,要哭,我陪着你哭完最后一滴泪。
I don"t want you to cry, to cry, I accompany you to cry the last drop of tears.
我很好,谢谢,我爱你,但是却再也不会和你在一起。
I"m fine, thank you. I love you, but I"ll never be with you again.
所谓的真爱,无非就是当感觉热情和浪漫统统丢掉之后,你仍然珍惜对方。
True love is when you find out you still care for that person when the passion and the romance have all been taken away.
偏偏这世界唯有感情努力不来
It happened that the world only emotional efforts do not come
过去的一页,能不翻就不要翻,翻落了灰尘会迷了双眼。
The past one page, can not turn do not turn, turn off the dust will be lost in his eyes.
分手之后我还是会想你的,还是会记得曾经我们的那段爱。
After breaking up, I will still miss you, or remember our love.
习惯难受,习惯思念,习惯等你,可是却一直没有习惯看不到你。
Habit afflictive, habit miss, habit wait for you, but have not been used to see you.