邪恶的日子,悲惨的夜晚。
Evil day, miserable night.
我们不能回到我们的爱情,因为我们以前流过泪。
We can"t return to our love, because we shed tears before.
无法拼凑的昨天,只有深深的惆怅,无处安放。
Unable to piece together yesterday, only deep melancholy, there is no place to put.
心痛证明我爱你,哪怕受伤的是我。
Heartache proves that I love you, even if I am hurt.
我还没有研制出比张衡的地动仪更灵敏的心脏。
I have yet to develop a more sensitive heart than Zhang Heng"s seismograph.
虽然我没有忘记你,但我没有精力去想它。
Although I have not forgotten you, I have no energy to think about it.
花钱跟拉屎一样容易,赚钱跟吃屎一样难。
Spending money is as easy as shit, making money is as hard as eating shit.
你的抱歉句一起背叛了那句话。
Your sorry sentence is a betrayal of that sentence.
多年后,你会和我一起举杯还是我的婚宴?
Years from now, will you drink with me or at my wedding reception?
是青春泼出去的水,使劲泼,再使劲后悔。
Youth is poured out of the water, hard poured, and then hard regret.
我愿意做你的兔子,带你去斜眼看看外面的世界危机。
I"d like to be your rabbit and take you sideways to see the crisis outside the world.
他驯服了我,但我无法留住他。
He tamed me, but I couldn"t keep him.