星辰点点,你是人间的极品。
Stars, you are the best in the world.
失败者就是失败者,遇见的人会再次遇见。
A loser is a loser, and the person you meet will meet again.
哪里有什么静谧的岁月,只是总有人替我们扛着前行。
Where there is any quiet years, but there are always people carrying forward for us.
时光会告诉你,有些人的拒绝,其实就是一种放弃。
Time will tell you that some people"s refusal is actually a kind of giving up.
月光从黄昏一直开到深夜,一定是为了收集更多的人间秘密
Moonlight from dusk has been open to the night, must be to collect more human secrets
在乌云散去的时候,我爱你的人尽皆知。
When the clouds are gone, everyone knows that I love you.
等待苦行的那一天山河中的星星和月亮。
Waiting for the day of asceticism, stars and moon in the mountains and rivers.
有很多东西是值得珍惜的,你是其中的佼佼者。
There are many things to cherish, and you are the best among them.
假如你想见我,我也会在半夜三更向你跑来。
If you want to see me, I will run to you in the middle of the night.
年轻时自信的阳光,散发着夏日橙色苏打水的香味。
The confident sunshine in my youth exudes the fragrance of orange soda in summer.
此时此刻,不必来日方长。
At this moment, it doesn"t have to be long.
远走高飞惊鸿宴,一睹人间盛景。
Fly far away to the grand banquet and see the grand scenery of the world.
不要轻视少年时感动过的事物。
Don"t despise the things you touched when you were young.
世界上最好的是适时的善意和适当的温柔。
The best in the world is timely kindness and appropriate tenderness.
久而久之,才知道,原来和某些人最好的结局,是彼此默默无闻。
As time goes by, I know that the best ending with some people is that they are unknown to each other.