明天会发生什么事情呢,到后天我们就知道了。
What will happen tomorrow, we will know the day after tomorrow.
好想关心问候一下你,可你就算不生病。
I want to care about you, but you don"t get sick.
我想我离目标已经不远了,土豪,我已经把土做得很好了。
I think I"m not far from my goal. Tuhao, I have done the soil very well.
他的脸上盖着一块白布,一副再也不想理我的状态。
His face was covered with a white cloth, and he didn"t want to care about my state any more.
要是早点知道会失眠,刚才时间就用来打把游戏了。
If I knew I would have insomnia earlier, I would have used it to play games just now.
生活已经开始对我好了,请对我说,小猪佩奇你好。
Life has begun to be good to me, please tell me Hello, piggy page.
我现在只想和你单挑,不想和你撒娇。
I just want to pick with you now, not to be spoiled with you.
假如生活无情地抛弃了我,我希望是论斤卖掉。
If life mercilessly abandoned me, I hope it is about Jin to sell.
刚刚去理发馆换了个发型,现在我的内心有点儿复杂。
I just went to the barber"s to change my hair. Now I have a little bit of a complicated heart.
以前喝一瓶啤酒就会醉,现在喝五瓶都不会醉,到底经历了什么呢?
Before a beer will be drunk, now drink five bottles will not be drunk, what exactly has experienced?
当我们足够优秀时,都是值得被拥有的。
When we are good enough, we are all worth having.
你还记得那个舍不得凶你的人吗?珍惜那些心情不好的日子。
Do you remember the man who would not have to murder you? Cherish those bad days.
我那么努力,拼命争取的东西,我希望最后都是我的。
I try so hard and strive for things, I hope it will be mine in the end.