把不确定的关系丢在风中,失去比拥有更踏实。
Leave the uncertain relationship in the wind. It is more practical to lose than to have.
如果你不放手,所有的困难我都会陪你。
If you don"t let go, I will accompany you in all difficulties.
不管以后我们会发展成什么样,我都希望你能过得好。
No matter what we will develop into in the future, I hope you can live well.
你的眼睛里从来都没有我,所以你这次又在想谁?
You never have me in your eyes, so who are you thinking about this time?
我现在所拥有的,是别人不想要的,还是别人错过的。
What I have now is what others don"t want or what others miss.
原来,他不爱你的时候,态度真的会变得很苛刻。
It turns out that when he doesn"t love you, his attitude will really become very harsh.
你会遇见更好的人,所以怎么可能会记得我。
You will meet better people, so how can you remember me.
不会再去争抢,只希望以后能留在身边的人,都是自愿留下来的。
People who just hope to stay around in the future are willing to stay.
到底什么才是爱,是流眼泪,还是冷战?
What is love, tears or cold war?
每天都在纠结你到底爱不爱我,我也终于觉得烦了。
Every day I wonder whether you love me or not, and I finally feel bored.
我知道是我该承受的,我没有半句怨言。
I know I should bear it. I don"t have a complaint.
好听的话,我永远都不想说给你听。
Good words, I never want to tell you.
独自撑伞的日子,才会顺顺利利。
Only when you hold an umbrella alone will it be smooth.
现在的人,有哪一个不是手机时刻握在手中的?
Nowadays, which one is not always in the hand of the mobile phone?