你可知道,这些年我一直在思念里惊慌。
You know, I"ve been panicking in my thoughts all these years.
天会亮,所有的噩梦也会结束。
It will dawn and all nightmares will end.
努力提升自己吧,比仰望任何人都有意义。
Try to improve yourself. It"s more meaningful than looking up to anyone.
没有好运,资格不够,所以一定要好好努力。
No luck, not qualified, so we must work hard.
一无所知的世界里,只有走下去才能看见惊喜。
In a world of ignorance, you can only see surprises when you go on.
当你熬过所有痛苦之后,你会成就一个全新的自己。
When you get through all the pain, you will become a new self.
那些离开我的人,不要再次回到我的世界,我不欢迎。
Those who leave me, don"t return to my world again, I don"t welcome.
这次要走的话,就不要再回头了,我不会在原地等着你。
If you want to go this time, don"t look back. I won"t wait for you in place.
请你一定要幸福,不要辜负我的妥协退让。
Please be happy and live up to my compromise.
现实中只有我一个人在维持,如果可以的话,请来梦里抱抱我吧!
In reality, I am the only one to maintain. If you can, please come and hug me in your dream!
那么多年了,还怎么两清,还怎么做回路人甲?
After so many years, how can we make a clear distinction, and how can we make circuit man a?
朝思暮想的人会不会突然出现在你的面前?
Will people who miss you suddenly appear in front of you?
不长不短,这三年说好过也好过,说难过也难过。
It"s not long or short. It"s better to say it"s good and sad in the past three years.
十六七岁的年纪,去喜欢一个人,对自己,真的伤害挺大。
At the age of 16 or 17, it really hurts to like someone.