我发现你活得越来越不像你自己了!
I find you"re not living like yourself anymore!
跟你在一起,日子过苦点也没关系!
With you, it doesn"t matter if you live hard!
其实,我什么都没有,只有一个不确定的明天和一个不知道的未来!
In fact, I have nothing, only an uncertain tomorrow and an unknown future!
很多感情在拥有的时候没有感觉,但是一旦失去就痛不欲生!
A lot of feelings do not feel when they have them, but once they are lost, they will be miserable!
并不是我喜欢的样子你都要,而是你所有的样子我都喜欢!
It"s not that you want everything I like, it"s all you look like!
如果你想听我的故事,还是听我说比较好一点!
If you want to hear my story, it"s better to listen to me!
你要是上了生活的贼船,但愿你做一个快乐的海盗!
If you get on the pirate ship of life, I hope you will be a happy pirate!
你摸摸我的衣服,看看我是不是做你女朋友的料子!
Feel my clothes and see if I"m your girlfriend"s material!
如果不是被这一身肥肉拖累,我的生活也是很平顺的!
If not be dragged down by the whole body of fat, my life is also very smooth!
我这么努力的原因,不是为了嫁出去,而是为了不必嫁出去!
The reason why I try so hard is not to get married, but not to get married!
千万不要垂头丧气,这样会显矮!
Don"t be discouraged by hammerhead, it will show short!
她们都很迷人,而我,却如此磨人!
They"re all charming, but I"m so grinding
遇见你,无论以后会怎么样,我都觉得我转到了!
Meet you, no matter what will happen in the future, I feel that I have transferred!
你想知道我保持年轻的秘诀吗?就是谎报年纪!
Do you want to know my secret to staying young? It"s a lie about your age!
图片来自网络,侵权请联系删除!