想尽办法去获取你的注意力,没想到只是取悦了自己。
Try your best to get your attention, but you just please yourself.
时光清浅,安逸的生活和热闹的环境,我都喜欢。
I like the simple time, comfortable life and lively environment.
现在的自己,越来越抵触陌生人的靠近。
Now I am more and more resistant to the approach of strangers.
被你一直捧在手心里的人,未必会喜欢卑微的你。
People who have been held in the palm of your hand may not like you.
不想再做谁的不时之需。
Don"t want to be someone"s emergency.
亲眼看着自己栽的树,为别人乘凉。
Watch the trees planted by yourself and enjoy the cool for others.
诗和远方在路上,欢喜忧愁藏于心间。
Poetry and distance are on the road, joy and sorrow are hidden in the heart.
能让我一直停留在你身边的,从来是你行动上的细节。
What makes me stay by your side is always the details of your actions.
不要嘴硬,不要太热情,要长记性。
Don"t be hard spoken, don"t be too enthusiastic, and have a long memory.
你太疲惫了,应该好好整理一下自己了。
You are too tired. You should tidy up yourself.
还是决定要越来越好,不想再堕落了。
Still decided to get better and better, do not want to degenerate again.
该付出的钱和感情都付出了,后来才发现,在你心里,我什么都不是。
The money and feelings that should be paid were paid. Later, I found that in your heart, I am nothing.
如果不好开口的话,可以问我吃饭了吗?
If it"s hard to speak, can you ask me if I have dinner?
心中对你仅存的爱意依旧存在,可我再也没有力气去爱你。
The only love in my heart for you still exists, but I don"t have the strength to love you anymore.
无能为力的事情真的太多了,就像我永远留不住,心里没有我的人。
There are too many things I can"t do, just like I can"t stay forever. I don"t have people in my heart.