到头来才发现,掏心掏肺地对你好,只换来了感动自己。
At the end of the day, I found that I only moved myself in exchange for my heartfelt kindness to you.
每次对你满怀期待的时候,每一次都能让我希望落空。
Every time I look forward to you, every time I can let my hope fail.
是因为心中承受了太多,所以才会变得沉默寡言。
It"s because I bear too much in my heart that I become silent.
哪有人不辛苦,只是有人不愿意说罢了。
No one is not hardworking, but someone is not willing to say it.
微风吹过窗户,是为了让你热爱世界。
The breeze blowing through the window is to make you love the world.
是不是我出现的频率少一些,你就会想起我。
If I appear less frequently, you will think of me.
我们之间做过最默契的事,就是再也不联系。
The most tacit understanding between us is that we will never contact again.
远离那些让自己不开心的事,做一个最棒的人。
Stay away from the things that make you unhappy and be the best person.
因为是自己喜欢的,所以才更要认真对待。
Because they like it, they should take it more seriously.
我期待,才不会有落差,才不会有失望。
I hope that there will be no gap and disappointment.
让自己活得简单一点,不舒服的关系就直接断开。
Let yourself live a simple life, and the uncomfortable relationship will be cut off directly.
记性不好的人都是快乐的,早睡早起的人都是幸福的。
People who have a bad memory are happy. People who go to bed early and get up early are happy.
总会有人为你加油打气,推着你前行。
There will always be someone to cheer you up and push you forward.
虽然会难过,但是我什么也不会再说,因为说再多也无济于事。
Although I will be sad, but I will not say anything, because no matter how much I say, it will not help.