人人都有自己的沼泽地,你不用来拉我。
Everyone has their own swamp, you don"t have to pull me.
我们的相遇,只有当你想见我时才有意义。
Our meeting is meaningful only when you want to see me.
宇宙空间是有规律的,我也是如此。
The universe has its laws, and I also have my persistence.
今后的日子还很长,请好好过。
The days ahead are still long, please keep a good mood.
只需时日,今天就值得庆祝。
As long as the future is promising, today is worth celebrating.
生活在他人眼中是对自己的不尊重。
To live in the eyes of others is disrespect for oneself.
一些事情可能会成为到目前为止最好的结局。
Some people have some things so far may be the best ending.
幸运将以自律的方式接近你。
Good luck will approach you in a self-disciplined way.
那些容易失去的东西,我从来都不觉得重要。
What can be easily lost, I have never felt important.
过去的日子都是崭新的,不必频繁地回首。
The days to come are brand new, so you don’t have to look back frequently.
我不认为会有任何人愿意和我在一起很长的时间。
I don"t think anyone would love me or even stay with me for a long time.
人们总是要忍一些委屈,然后一言不发地擦干眼泪向前走。
People have to swallow some grievances, then wipe away their tears without mentioning a word and move on.
谁也不会像一张白纸那样没有故事,成长的代价就是失去原貌。
No one can be without a story like a blank sheet of paper, and the price of growth is to lose what they are.
你们连一个严肃的告别都没有给我。
You didn"t even give me a serious goodbye.
我喜欢你,好像你在吃东西一样,没有道理。
I like you, like you want to eat, unreasonable.
语言老师有一句话,就算错了,也不能空着。
The Chinese teacher has a sentence, even if it is wrong, don"t leave it blank.
我是一个感觉控制者,我觉得你不配。
I am a sensory control, I feel you are not worthy of me.