我们在樱花树下许下的诺言,我将终生难忘。
We promise under cherry trees, I will never forget.
一亩三分地在我心中
One acre and three parts of land in my heart
单枪匹马的日子里,也要顺从利利。
In the day of a single horse, obey profits.
安静地听着歌曲傻傻的发呆
Listen to the song quietly, stupidly
事实上,我看着你无助而难过的时候,我更想抱紧你。
In fact, I want to hold you closer when I look at you when I am helpless and sad.
幸福有许多方法
There are many ways to be happy
遇见最爱的人,从此以后,生活就长了一张脸。
Meet the most loved ones, from then on, life has grown a face.
做了自己又何必呢?
Why do you have to be yourself?
从此以后,一别两宽,各得其所。
Since then, one another and two broad, each has its own.
极度的爱能消解暴躁不安。
Extreme love can dispel the restlessness.
在一个小镇上,我想和你住在一起,
In a small town, I want to live with you,
至少看上去像是这样的话。
At least it looks like that.
掉下尘土会迷上你的眼睛。
Falling dust will be in your eyes.
“你不必故意试探我,
"You don"t have to try me out on purpose,
希望我和你,都是首无法唱完的歌。
I hope you and I are both a song that can"t be sung.
聪明人永远不会陷入爱情。
A wise man will never fall in love.
“我很想念你,隔着屏幕,
"I miss you so much, across the screen,
嘴边没有说话,心中却已尘埃落定。
The mouth did not speak, but the heart has settled in dust.
正是由于不能称心如意,人生才有趣。
It is because of the inability to be satisfied, life is interesting.
希望你们沉着而坚定,
I hope you will be calm and firm,
更远更远…这是世界上最遥远的距离。
Farther and farther... It"s the furthest distance in the world.
接着,书没读好,喜欢的人也没聚在一起。
Then, the book didn"t read well, and the people they liked didn"t get together.