一如十六岁那年的烟火
Like the fireworks at the age of 16
没问题
no problem
在战争中获得了最终胜利。
The final victory was achieved in the war.
竟然还以为要把我的前半生拍成电影给你看。
I thought I was going to film my first half of my life to you.
阳光普照我少女时代
The sun shines on my teenage days
即使天气好的时候,也要马上和你分享这屁事
Even if the weather is good, share this shit with you right away
今天晚上有三件事情要告诉你:
There are three things to tell you tonight:
它的上方是明亮的银色。然后你带着微笑走向我
Above it is bright silver. And then you walk to me with a smile
大家先来告诉你。
Let"s tell you first.
了解自己的缘分
Understand your fate
在几个亿之后
After a few billion
爱慕可以抵得过漫长的彼此保护从未说出口
Love can withstand a long time of mutual protection, never say export
你带着微笑向我走来,手里拿着亮银
You came to me with a smile, with bright silver in your hand
哦,天啊,阴沉的天气还是会给你带来一点阳光。
Oh, my God, the gloomy weather will bring you a little sunshine.
在我死之前,我从来没有得到过你想要的东西。
I never got what you wanted before I died.
能看到很多次的云彩。饮用多种不同的葡萄酒
I can see clouds many times. Drink a variety of different wines
"我知道有人爱我。
"I know someone loves me.
世上第一个爱我的人,我不得不爱。
The first person in the world to love me, I have to love.
天有不测风云,走一步看一步,见分晓。
There is no weather, take a step to see a step, see the dawn.
别为了走得太远而忘记了出发的原因。
Don"t forget the reason for the departure in order to go too far.
你没能按时回来,而那正是分离的原因
You didn"t come back on time, and that"s why you"re separated