如果我哭着醒来,那是因为我梦见我是一个迷路的孩子,在夜里透过树叶寻找你的手。
If I wake up crying, it is because I dreamed I was a lost child looking for your hand through the leaves at night.
黑蝴蝶甜美而真实,就像麦田和太阳,罂粟花和水。
Black butterflies are sweet and real, like wheat fields and the sun, poppies and water.
每天都掉进黑夜的深潭,像一口锁光的井。
Falling every day into the deep pool of night, like a well locked with light.
冷星突然升起,黑鸟迁徙而去。
The cold star rises suddenly and the blackbirds migrate away.
你就像一个骨灰盒,容纳着无限的温柔。无限的遗忘像骨灰盒一样摇晃着你。
You are like an urn, containing infinite gentleness. Infinite forgetfulness shakes you like an urn.
你我之间只有微笑的距离。
There are only smiles between you and me.
你悲伤,突然,像一次长途航行。
You"re sad, suddenly, like a long voyage.
我是一个绝望的人,一言不发。
I was a desperate man, and said nothing.
激情的时候迷茫是一回事。当你醒来时,再想想。不要把它当成童话,而是现实。如果你想得更清楚,你永远找不到你的勇气。
It"s one thing to get lost in the heat of the moment. When you wake up, think again. Don"t think of it as a fairy tale, but as reality. If you think more clearly, you"ll never find your courage.
在水边花的人过去花的比人少,但现在人不如花。
People who spend by the water used to spend less than people, but now people are worse than flowers.
借我一个秋天,但你说现在是冬天。
Lend me a fall, but you said it was winter.
望着对岸,我的心在世界的尽头。
Looking across, my heart is at the end of the world.
他的爱是监狱,我的爱是自由。
His love is prison, my love is freedom.
他的阳光温暖,我的月光忧伤。
His sunshine is warm, my moonlight is sad.
把坚持和感情变成赌注,我失去了所有的想法。
By turning persistence and affection into stakes, I lost all thought.