友情提示:本文共有 1567 个字,阅读大概需要 4 分钟。
邀请老外朋友一起去餐厅吃饭,你可得先想好是请客呢还是AA制?不然在要买单时,用错表述,尴尬的气氛,你就只能找地缝钻了。
一、基础词汇
broke 破产;身无分文
go through 经历;检查
to grab a bite to eat 匆忙地、简单吃点什么
make you feel better 让人振作起来
Dutch treat 平摊
go Dutch AA制
二、沟通必备句式
1.“请客”怎么说?
(1)It"s my treat. 我来请客
(2)I will treat you. / It"s on me. 请客
(3)I"ll shout you. 请客
(4)It’s on me. 我请客。
2.“AA制”怎么说?
(1)We can go Dutch. 我们AA制吧!
(2)We"ll split/ Let’s split平摊费用。
(3)Shall we split the bill? 我们AA吧?
(4)My boyfriend and I always go Dutch.我和男友吃饭经常是AA制。
三、实景对话
T=Tom(汤姆) S=Shelly(雪莉)
1.请客对话:
S:I am hungry!
雪莉:我好饿呀!
T:So am I, Let"s eat out, shall we?
汤姆:我也是,咱们出去吃吧?
S:I’d like to, but I only have an hour before my next class.
雪莉:我也想去,但只有一个小时就要上课了。
T:Well, let"s grab a bite to eat at that Chinese takeout.
汤姆:好吧,那我们简单吃点中餐外卖吧!
S:I"m broke. I"ve gone through my paycheck for the week already.
雪莉: 我没钱了,这礼拜的零花钱都花光了。
T:Don"t worry about it. It"s my treat.
汤姆: 没事啦,我请客。
S:You"re sure? You"re so generous!
雪莉: 真的吗?你好大方呀!
2.AA制对话:
T:Thanks for inviting me out today. It’s so kind of you.
汤姆:谢谢你邀请我出来。你太好了。
S:No problem. Did some bad things happen? You look upset.
没事。你看起来很不开心,是不是遇到什么不开心的事情?
T:Yes, I failed my exam, so I was feeling kind of sad.
汤姆:对呀,我挂科了,有些情绪低落。
S:Let it go, you still have chance to make it up.
雪莉:别放在心上,你还有机会补考呢。
T:You’re right. There"s nothing better than grabbing a bite to eat with a good friend to make you feel better.
汤姆:你说的对。没啥比和好朋友出去吃点东西更能让人振作起来的了。
S:That’s totally right. It"s for your birthday, so it"s on me.
雪莉:就该这样想。今天是你生日,我请客吧。
T:Oh, I thought no one remembered, but you don"t have to treat me. We can go Dutch.
汤姆:噢,我还以为没人记得我生日呢。不过不用你请了啦,我们AA制吧。
更多此类文章,可来一点学习APP了解。
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《如何用英语来说买单和AA结账》,同时在此感谢原作者。