第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《奇特的故事(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2023-12-02

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果为纪念19世纪美国著名作家爱伦坡逝世170周年片名:奇特的故事改编自埃德加·爱伦·坡小说编剧 导演劳尔·加西亚诶。。。Well

友情提示:本文共有 5045 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

为纪念19世纪美国著名作家爱伦坡逝世170周年

片名:《奇特的故事》(改编自埃德加·爱伦·坡小说)

编剧/导演

劳尔·加西亚

诶。。。

Well...

有朋自远方来,诗人

if it isn"t my good friend,The Poet.

不亦乐乎?

I can"t say I"m surprised to find you here.

你今日拜谒谁的坟墓呢?

Whose grave are you visiting today?

是谁?

Who"s there?

日复一日地悲叹着同一块墓碑?

Weeping at the same grave over again?

为何你不选择其他人的安息之所呢?

Why didn"t you choose any of the others?

丽姬娅,安娜贝尔?

Ligeia, Annabel?

抑或贝蕾妮丝?(金刚注:以上三人均为爱伦坡小说角色)

Or perhaps Berenice?

其实必定是选择弗吉尼亚(金刚注:爱伦坡之妻)

So sure Virginia was going to be the pick

来祭奠今日的痛苦之旅吧

for today"s tortured journey.

你对她的情感无可置疑

There"s no denying your affection for her.

你的诗里又是怎么描述的呢?

What was that poem of yours?

“距今多年以前

"It was many and many a year ago

住有少女落雁

"That a maiden there lived whom you may know

豆蔻别无他求

"And this maiden she lived with no other thought...

只为两情相愿”

"Than to love and be loved by me."

我在做什么?

What am I doing?

我在和一尊雕像吟诗作对!

I recite poetry with a statue!

我一定是醉了

I must be drunk.

或是疯了

Or mad.

抑或二者兼有

Or both.

我陷入了幻境

I am hallucinating.

这次我是否该用你的另一行诗节来作答?

Should I answer this one with another of your stanzas?

“一切有为法

"All that we see or seem

如梦幻泡影。。。”

"ls but a dream within a dream..."

你依然对我的身份毫无头绪

Still you have no clue to who I am.

我是你的影子,你的灵魂

I am your shadow, your soul.

是你迷恋的对象

The object of your obsession.

你疯了吗?

Are you mad?

我迷恋的对象?

My obsession?

认出我来了吗,坡?

Recognize me now, Poe?

你感到孤独吗?

Are you feeling lonely?

渴望再次长眠吗?

Longing again for the departed?

收声啊!

Silence!

我为隐居而来

I came here for solitude.

非为孤独而来

Not loneliness.

总是迷恋着死亡

Always obsessed with the dead.

化成你笔下的杰作

A great subject for your writings.

这不是迷恋

It is not obsession

而是触发我写作的灵感

but rather inspiration which drives my writing.

我不会如此定义

I wouldn"t define it that way.

可曾记得罗德里克·厄舍?

Remember Roderick Usher?

他疯狂地迷恋已故的妹妹玛德琳

His compulsive obsession for his departed sister Madeline

造成了多么不安的惶恐啊

caused such a nervous agitation

以至于英年早逝

that it lead him to an early demise.

那是手足情,不是迷恋

It was brotherly love, not obsession.

迷恋,迷信

Obsession, superstition,

无回报的爱

unrequited love.

你想说服谁呢?

Who do you want to convince?

故事一:《厄舍府的崩塌》

叙述者:英国著名演员克里斯托弗·李爵士

那是个充斥我童年的魔幻情景

It was a magical place that filled my childhood

幻影不断搅动着我的想象

with visions to stir the imagination.

现在,在那年秋天的

And now, during the whole

一个个沉闷、幽晦、静寂

of a dull, dark,and soundless day

的日子里

in the autumn of another year,

我单骑穿越

I was alone, passing through

一片无比荒凉萧索的原野

a singularly dreary tract of country;

最后终于发觉

and at length found myself

厄舍府

愁云惨淡的厄舍府就在眼前

within reach of the melancholy House of Usher.

不知为何,经过这么多年

I know not how it was,but with my first glimpse

一看到这幢府邸

of the house after so long,

一种意想不到、难以忍受的忧郁

an unexpected sense of insufferable gloom

弥漫在我的灵魂之中

pervaded my spirit.

是何缘故?

What was it?

是什么原因使我

What unnerved me so

在注视厄舍府时如此黯然神伤呢?

in the contemplation of the House of Usher?

古堡主人,罗德里克·厄舍

Its proprietor, Roderick Usher,

是我孩提时代的挚友

had been one of my boon companions in boyhood;

但自我们分别后,也已多年未见

but many years had elapsed since our last meeting.

不料竟收到他的来信

His letter, however,

信中一再火急地催促我

had lately reached me in a distant part

来到这遥远之地

of the country.

我更仔细地端详

I scanned more narrowly

这栋古堡的真貌

the real aspect of the building.

它的基本特征

Its principal feature

貌似属于古色古香的哥特风

seemed to be that of an excessive antiquity.

写信人声称患了急病

The writer spoke of acute bodily illness,

被神经错乱折磨得苦不堪言

of a mental disorder which oppressed him,

他渴望见我一面

and brought an earnest desire to see me,

因为我是他最要好的,实际上也是唯一的

as his best,and indeed his only

私交,但愿我的到访

personal friend, in an attempt

能减轻他的一些病痛

to alleviate some of his malady;

而我,虽然

and I, accordingly,

立即赴约

obeyed forthwith

却依然从心底里认为这份邀请

what I still considered a very singular

非同寻常

and haunting summons.

我怔怔地盯着他,半带怜悯,半带敬畏

I gazed upon him with a feeling half of pity, half of awe.

弗公!

Frederick!

吾之竹马之交!

My dear friend,

此番吾终于

I have after all this time

等到了公的莅临!

been waiting for your arrival!

我起初还道是

I at first thought it to be

过火的亲切

an overdone cordiality.

我好不容易才使自己认出

It was with difficulty that I could bring myself

眼前这位就是

to admit the identity of the man being before me

我的孩提玩伴

with the companion of my early boyhood.

他十分详细地

He entered into what he conceived to be

谈起他的病根

the nature of his malady.

食物清汤寡水但尚可忍受

The most insipid food was alone endurable.

所有的花香都令他喘不动气

The odors of all flowers proved oppressive;

一丁点儿光亮都会刺痛他的眼睛

his eyes were tortured by even a faint light.

除非是特殊之声

And there were but peculiar sounds

才会令他听了心惊肉跳

which inspired him with horror.

我开始怀疑我在

I began to question my worthiness

眼前这位朋友心中的地位

of being present for my friend,

他活在一个我无法进入的封闭空间

who now existed in a world of which I held no key.

吾命休矣!

I shall perish!

吾深惧未来!

I dread the events of the future!

吾宜早晚

I feel that the period will sooner or later arrive

抛开

when I must abandon

生命与理智

life and reason together,

要和那个

in some struggle

狰狞的恐惧幽灵。。。

with the grim phantasm...

。。。大战一场

...fear.

你到底在恐惧什么呢,罗德里克?

But what do you fear, Roderick?

我必须知道无时不刻折磨你的

I must know what is it that torments

到底是什么

your every moment.

吾承认

I admit that

那折磨吾的异常忧愁的心境

much of the peculiar gloom which afflicts me could be traced

会引吾饱受严重、持续而漫长的病魔侵蚀

to a severe and long continued illness.

谈及温柔可爱的舍妹,玛德琳

I speak of my tenderly beloved sister, Madeline.

多年来吾之唯一伴侣

My sole companion for so many long years,

吾在世间

my last

仅有的、最后一个依靠

and only relative on earth.

罗德里克是如此的痛苦

Roderick spoke with such bitterness,

令我为之战栗

which made me shudder.

现在,我可以认为

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《奇特的故事(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
显示评论内容(3)
  1. icy2024-01-14 12:55icy[四川省网友]116.114.125.28
    《奇特的故事》的剧本真是惊艳,不仅有趣,还能让人感受到不同文化之间的碰撞和交流。
    顶5踩0
  2. 落寞花wu@声2023-12-31 02:21落寞花wu@声[河北省网友]203.4.133.12
    感谢分享,我特别喜欢看中英文对照的剧本,可以更好地学习语言和理解文化内涵。
    顶2踩0
  3. 尹家豪2023-12-16 15:46尹家豪[香港网友]203.9.65.195
    这部电影的台词剧本真的很棒,对比中英文更能感受到情感的交流和故事的魅力。
    顶8踩0
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子