不用再解释啦,也许这就是老天注定好的。
There"s no need to explain. Maybe it"s the destiny.
一个人走了很长时间了吧?
It"s been a long time alone, isn"t it?
只有自己把自己当成全世界,在别人那里,你也许一文不值。
Only oneself regard oneself as the whole world, in other people"s place, you may be worthless.
其实很多时候我都很想你,但是我又不敢打扰你。
In fact, I miss you very much, but I dare not disturb you.
让自己过轻松点,不是每个人都要过得特别好。
Let yourself have a little easier, not everyone should have a particularly good life.
什么决定都不是很突然的,都是经过深思熟虑的。
Any decision is not very sudden, it has been carefully considered.
如果他想你,他会想尽各种办法来见你。
If he misses you, he will try his best to meet you.
如果你每天都很累,那么晚上躺在床上的你,根本没有精力再去无病呻吟。
If you are very tired every day, then you lying in bed at night, there is no energy to moan.
生活是自己的,不是过给别人看的。
Life is your own, not for others.
不要喋喋不休去教自己的男朋友怎么爱自己,到后来不过都是前人栽树后人乘凉。
Don"t go on and on teaching your boyfriend how to love yourself. In the end, it"s just that our predecessors plant trees and our descendants enjoy the cool.
伸出双手乞讨爱的女孩子一点都不可爱。
The girl holding out her hands to beg for love is not cute at all.
好像不管怎么选择,到最后都会有遗憾。
It seems that no matter how you choose, there will be regrets in the end.
想恋爱就恋爱吧,想结婚就结婚吧,两个人总好过一个人。
If you want to fall in love, get married. Two people are better than one.