像傻子一样信感情,最后又像傻子一样踢出去。
Believe in love like a fool, and finally kick it out like a fool.
遗忘是我们不可更改的宿命。
Forgetting is our unalterable fate.
也许我们都曾勇敢而坚毅,只是,在与时间老人的对峙中,我们从来都不是赢家。
Maybe we have been brave and resolute, but, in the confrontation with father time, we never win.
你这麽难看,我还说你漂亮。我这麽帅,你还说我难看。
You look so ugly, and I said you were beautiful.I"m handsome, and you call me ugly.
她比我好,我告诉自己,不要再庸人自扰。
She was better than me, I told myself, stop worrying about nothing.
热情给错了人,到最后什么都是自作多情。
Enthusiasm to the wrong person, in the end what are love.
当伤口的作用只剩下用来回忆的时候,那就是真的都过去了。
When the wound is only used to recall the time, that is really all over.
翻着我们的照片,想念若隐若现,去年的冬天,我们笑得很甜。
Turning over our photos, miss if hidden if visible, last winter, we smiled very sweet.
内心深处深爱一个人多年,好像随着时间流逝,记忆却又突然清晰起来了。
Love someone deeply for years, as if with the passage of time, the memory suddenly clear.
想一头扎进你怀里,闻着你身上的熟悉味道,告诉你这些天来的委屈,以及,我很想你。
I want to plunge into your arms, smell the familiar smell of your body, tell you the grievance these days, and I miss you very much.
有福同享,有难同当。
Share the good, share the bad.
我想你会忘了我的好,走过陌生的街角。你用校服的裙摆,和我说最坚定的再见。
I think you will forget my good, through a strange corner.You use the skirt of school uniform, and I said the most firm goodbye.
你就像天上最亮的星星一样,那么耀眼,而我也只能远远地望着。
You are like the brightest star in the sky, so dazzling, and I can only watch from afar.