我人生里面,唯一可以作为真理的一句话,一切都会变好的。
In my life, the only thing that can be true, everything will be all right.
没有什么事情,是你抛硬币解决不了的。
There"s nothing you can"t flip a coin for.
我希望你能够在我看不到的日子里,读很多的书,看很多的风景。
I hope you can in I can not see the day, read a lot of books, see a lot of scenery.
我们总是在经历了很多不好的事情以后,才发现生活好像真的变好了。
We always go through a lot of bad things before we realize that life really seems to be getting better.
你的不快乐,对于我来说,比你的离开更让我糟糕。
Your unhappiness is worse for me than your leaving.
所有不开心的日子都会过去的,让我们一同去追一场晚霞。
All the unhappy days will pass, let us go together to chase a sunset.
生活里面很多事情,就像是长的智齿,最好的解决方式,就是把它拔掉。
There are a lot of things in life, like wisdom teeth, and the best way to deal with them is to pull them out.
不管你做什么决定,都是为了下一个遇见。
Whatever you decide, it"s for the next person you meet.
过好当下的每一个今天,才是你认真生活的态度。
Living each and every day in the present moment is your attitude to living seriously.
希望夏天的风,可以吹来很多关于你的消息。
I hope the summer winds bring you a lot of news.
我盼望春夏秋冬整个四季,也盼望你如期的到来。
I look forward to the spring, summer, Autumn and winter the whole four seasons, also look forward to your arrival as scheduled.
即使我们不在一个城市,我也会带着你喜欢的篮球去找你。
Even if we are not in the same city, I will come to you with the basketball you like.
曾经我以为那些爱过的人,其实都没有真正的爱过。
Once I thought that those who have loved, in fact, have not really loved.