我在午夜惊醒,却不禁意间瞥见绝美的月光。
I woke up at midnight, but I could not help catching a glimpse of the beautiful moonlight.
不要再别扭的事情上纠缠太久,总要学会抽身而退。
Don"t twist things entangled for too long, always learn to quit.
真的爱你的人会一直爱你,无论怎样的你。
People who really love you will always love you, whatever you are.
孤单的时候,你要知道有黑暗就一定有光明。
When you are lonely, you should know that dark there must be light.
不要用我和别人比较,我不是别人。
Don "t compare me to others, I"m no one else.
我想做的一切,不过是自己随心所欲。
All I want to do is just what I like.
我从不对别人提起自己的过往,过去的交给时间。
I never mention my own past to others, the past to the time.
习惯是最可怕的安全感。
Habits are the most terrible sense of security.
你不知道,你的习惯会让你失去什么。
You don"t know, what your habits will make you lose.
我努力寻找希望,生怕错过它一丝的机会。
I tried to find hope for fear of missing a little chance of it.
别人总是能专注而陶醉,才忽然明白孤独是什么。
Others can always focus and intoxicated, just suddenly understand what loneliness is.
小的时候觉得未来很远,梦想不知道叫什么名字。
When I was young, I felt the future was far away and I did not know what name.
长大后才发现,梦想其实越来越远。
When I grew up, I found that the dream was actually getting farther and farther away.
人们告诉我,努力就是一直朝着阳光的方向走。
People told me that trying hard is to keep going in the direction of the sun.
一个角色扮演久了,就慢慢变成了这个角色。
A role playing for a long time, it slowly became the role.
可以遗忘的,说明都不重要。
Forgotten, the instructions are not important.