避开初一,别再避开你。
Avoid the first day, don"t get away from you.
季节在等待着你的到来。
Four seasons are waiting for you.
所有不同寻常的相遇啊,都后悔得让人心疼。
All abnormal encounter, all regret makes people heartache.
好运在五月派对请你签收。
Good luck. Please sign in at the party in May.
今天就定!自己全糖脱脂
It"s up to you today! Degrease your own whole sugar
后来我才会给你拧瓶盖。
I"ll screw the cap on you later.
我们有太多的巧合,但唯独少了一个巧合。
We have too many coincidences, but only one less.
每个人都是特殊的,你也不例外。
Everyone is special, and you are no exception.
那么我们应该如何去收获,那些我们从未经历过的快乐与温暖?
So how can we harvest, the joy and warmth that we have never felt?
只是想和你在一起,忘却一切。
I just want to be with you, forget the appropriate.
遇到那么多猪,你还是第一次。
It"s still your cutest to meet so many pigs.
你们一定不知道我整天都在拿手机,
You don"t know I"m holding my cell phone all day,
长久只透出窗外的阳光,长久只透出突如其来的黑暗隧道,长久只下一个远方。
Long time only out of the window sunshine, long only a sudden bleak tunnel, a long time only next far.
四月没有完成的事情,我们留到五月再说吧。
Let"s leave things unfinished in April for May.
我摘下星星。
I picked the stars.
满身柔情如星光般闪耀
Fall into the tender and beautiful, you are as bright as the stars
夏天里有一个幸福的你。
You are hidden in summer.
再来一杯洒在我身上吧,我都熟了。
And I have a glass of cumin. I"m familiar.
花坐在我门外,它们很温暖
The flowers sitting outside my door are warm
你的节日来了。
This is your holiday.
你们相聚,三生有幸。
I have a good time to meet you.
天亮了,好极了。
It"s not light. Great.
好像所有的美好都发生在夏天。
It seems that all the good things happen in summer.