友情提示:本文共有 5250 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
嘟嘟!
Honk! Honk!
垃圾车!
Trash Truck!
出发吧!
Let"s go!
快来!
Come on!
嘿!他们来了!
Hey hey! They"re here!
嗨 垃圾车
Hi, Trash Truck.
嘿 你们好!
Hey, guys!
-嗨 汉克 -哈喽 小伙子们!
- Hey, Hank. - Hello, boys!
-哈 我们今天要玩点有趣的! -对!
-Oh, we"re gonna have some fun today! -Yeah.
小汉克和垃圾车:拯救圣诞节
A Trash Truck Christmas.
弄好了吗?
Are we done yet
快了 再来几个
Almost. Just a few more.
没有彩灯 圣诞老人就不会来
Santa won’t come if the lights are not up.
别担心 今晚之前都会弄好的
Don’t worry. It’ll all be readyin time for tonight.
嗨 垃圾车!
Hi, Trash Truck!
爸爸 我能去玩吗?
Dad, can I go play
当然
Sure.
嘿 垃圾车 明天是个好日子 你激动吗?
Hey, Trash Truck, are you excited for tomorrow
真的?我可是激动坏了
Really ‘Cause I’m super excited.
你知道 因为明天是圣诞节啊
Well, you know, ‘cause tomorrow’s Christmas.
什么?喂喂喂
What Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你知道什么是圣诞节吧?
You know what Christmas is, right
什么?
What
垃圾车 那是一年中最棒的一天啊!
Trash Truck, it’s like the amazingest day of the whole year!
多尼、沃特和莫纳小姐呢?
What about Donny and Walterand Ms. Mona
他们知道明天什么日子吗?
Do they know what tomorrow is
明天什么日子?
Hmm, what is tomorrow
-倒垃圾日? -洗衣日?
- Trash Day - Laundry day
今天后面的那天?
The day after today
是昨天!等等… 明天!
Oh, oh. It’s yesterday!
你们啊!明天是圣诞节啊!
Wait, tomorrow.You guys! It’s Christmas Day!
噢!我得说 这对我来说是个新知识
Oh! I must say, this is a new one for me.
不好 比我想象的还要糟糕
Oh, no. This is worse than I thought.
我得给你们科普一下
I gotta get you guys up to speed.
好吧 这就是圣诞节
Okay. So, this is Christmas.
嗯 好的…
Hmm, yes, hmm…
-好吧… -这是圣诞老人!
- Okay… - That’s Santa Claus!
在圣诞夜 他给每个人带来礼物
He brings presents to everyone on Christmas Eve.
啊 等等 慢着
Whoa, wait. Hold on. Slow down.
这个人无缘无故到处送礼物?
This guy goes around and gives presents for no reason
对!是不是很棒啊?看!
Yeah! Isn’t that amazing Look!
他从一家的房顶飞到另一家的房顶!
He flies from rooftop to rooftop!
不 是真的!
No, it’s true!
算了吧 汉克
Pssh… Come on, Hank.
这些驼鹿怎么会飞?
Huh… But how do these little mooses fly
哦!这是驯鹿
Oh! Those are called reindeer,
而且… 我想圣诞老人 可能撒了些魔法粉末之类的吧
and, um, I think Santa uses some magic dust or something.
-哦 明白了 -好吧 那还差不多
- Oh, I see. - Okay, yeah, that makes sense.
然后 他顺着烟囱爬下去 留下礼物!
Then he drops down the chimney and leaves presents!
比如这只背包
Like this backpack.
就是他去年圣诞节给我的!
He got me this last Christmas!
好大方啊
How generous.
真好 但是… 他为什么这么做?
Nice. But… why does he do it
谁在乎呢?我们怎么才能 让圣诞老人来我们家?
Aw, who cares why Ho... How do we get Santa to visit us
他把你做的好事都记下来
Oh, he keeps track of all the good things you do.
如果你在他的好孩子名单上 他就会来
And he’ll come if you’re on his nice list.
今年大家表现都好吗?
Has everybody been nice this year
哦 好啊
Oh, yes.
有一只蛤蟆 我可能批评了他几句
Well, there was a toad that I may have scolded a little.
但他是个捣蛋鬼
Oh, but he was a troublemaker.
除此之外 我想我都挺好的
Other than that, I think I’ve been nice.
噢 汉克!我太淘气了!
Oh, Hank! I’ve been so naughty!
上礼拜是我打翻了你家的垃圾桶!
I was the one who knocked over your trash cans last week.
我饿急了 我…
I was starving, and I...
你已经告诉我了 那不算
Walter, you already told me that. That doesn’t count.
哦!好啊 太好了!
Oh. Okay, awesome.
那是意外 那不算
Nah, that was an accident. It doesn’t really count.
多尼?
Donny
好吧 从哪里说起呢?
Okay, where do I begin
我猜我们要从去年1月说起
Uh, guess we’ll start from January last year.
那天很冷 我想找个暖和地方睡午觉
It was a cold day. I was looking for a warm place to nap…
你们尝过蜡笔吗?蓝色蜡笔的味道 可一点不像蓝莓…
You guys ever tasted a crayon The blue does not taste like blueberry…
门没锁 所以很自然地 我必须走进去 我站在那里…
The door was unlocked, so naturally I had to go in, and I was standing…
我盯着它说:“你最好别捅我…”
I looked it in the eye and said "You better not poke me…"
最后 就说到今天上午了
And lastly, that brings us to this morning.
我在某种棕黄色的东西里面打滚儿 我不知道那是什么
I rolled in something brown. I don’t know what is was.
你们想闻闻吗?我留了一块儿
Do you guys wanna smell it I kept a piece.
天呐 多尼
Good heavens, Donny.
我不知道那些事算不算坏事
I don’t know if all those things are bad.
我想那都是… 浣熊的本性
I mean, I think it’s more like… raccoon stuff.
对 我也是这么说 我就是这么本色
Yeah! That’s what I’m sayin". I’m just bein" me.
-多尼… -哦 真的吗?
- Donny… - Oh, really
怎么了?真的
What It’s true!
好吧 我想你们都在好孩子名单上
Okay, well, I think you’re all on the nice list.
哦 好啊 好啊!
Oh, goody, goody, goody, goody!
所以… 我们会收到礼物?
So… now we get the presents! Huh
还不行
Not yet.
如果我们不做一番布置 圣诞老人也不会来
Santa won’t visit if we don’t have decorations up.
我们得把树屋打扮成这样!
We have to make the Tree Fortlook like this!
有很多事要做 但我知道我们行的!
It’s gonna be a lot of work, but I know we can do it!
然后就能收到礼物?
Then we’ll get the presents
想要什么都行?
Anything we want
千真万确!
You better believe it!
-礼物! -耶!
- Presents! - Yes!
我们开始吧!
Let’s get to it.
好 垃圾车 你去搞圣诞树
Okay, Trash Truck, you get the Christmas tree.
其他人分头去找装饰品
Everyone else, spread out and find decorations.
我数到三 大家喊“圣诞节” 一、二、三…
"Christmas," on three. One, two, three.
圣诞节!
Christmas!
-耶! -耶!
- Yeah! - Yeah!
好重!
It’s so heavy!
耶!
Yeah!
也许再大一点儿…
Maybe something bigger…
那会是一棵漂亮的树!
That’ll make a great tree!
找到了
Yeah.
真好
That is nice.
-我找到了 -好啊!
- Ah, I got it. - Yeah!
真好!
Nice!
哦 给我吧!
Oh, gimme, please, gimme!
这是给圣诞老人的!
These are for Santa!
完了!
Busted.
好啊!
Yes!
注意 通电了
Look out, here it comes.
太好了!
Bravo, yes!
我做到了!
Yes! I did it!
嗯 有圣诞节的感觉了!
Oh, yeah, this feels Christmas-y!
大家干得好!
Well done, boys!
橡实真不错 莫纳小姐
The acorns were a nice touch, Ms. Mona.
谢谢你 多尼
Why, thank you, Donny.
但我想我最喜欢的还是这棵垃圾树
But I think my favorite is the trash tree.
对 完美!
Yeah, it’s perfect!
哦 对了 最后还有一件事!
Oh, yeah, one last thing!
最重要的部分
The most important part.
我们要把 我们圣诞节想要什么礼物写下来
We need to write down a list of all the things you want for Christmas,
圣诞老人就知道该带什么来了
so Santa will know what to bring you.
别偷看!
No peeking!
好 你们写好了吗?
Okay, you guys done
-我的清单写好了! -谢谢
- My list is done! - Thank you.
-好了 -谢谢
- Done. - Thank you.
-你也要垃圾?哦 是啊 -汉克 亲爱的
- You asked for garbage too - Hank, love.
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《小汉克和垃圾车拯救圣诞节(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词》,同时在此感谢原作者。