友情提示:本文共有 4730 个字,阅读大概需要 10 分钟。
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
在19世纪80年代 70%以上的美国人
相信有邪恶的"撒旦邪教"存在...
其余30%理智的人们 由于政府的掩饰
而缺乏证据...
接下来的故事以仍未破解的真实事件改编...
看得出你很喜欢这儿
I can tell you like it.
喜欢极了
I love it.
这儿非常棒
It"s perfect.
那太好了
Well, great.
这儿真是个整洁的地方
It really is such a neat place.
我今早带另一个女孩儿来看房
You know, I showed it to another girl this morning.
实话说 我并不怎么喜欢她
But to be honest, I didn"t like her very much.
她看起来是个麻烦包
She looks like trouble,
我已经老了 没精力对付那些了
and I"m way too old to be dealing with all that nonsense.
我的直觉很准的 你给了我一个好印象
I go a lot on my gut feelings, and I have a good one about you.
让我想起了我女儿
You remind me of my daughter.
是吗 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这儿正是我一直寻找的
It"s just what I"ve been looking for.
那太好了
Well, great.
欢迎来到你的新家
Welcome to your new home.
[房屋押金300块]
我会按照你的请求马上搬走
I"ll get things moving on your application,
我们会让你以最快速度在这儿安家
and we"ll have you set up here in no time.
关于押金...
Um, about the deposit, um...
好吧 我告诉你
Okay, I"ll tell you what.
如果能帮到你的话 我想肯定能
If it"ll help you out, and I imagine it would,
我可以免收押金
I"ll agree to waive all of the deposit stuff.
你只要给我第一个月的租金
You just give me the first month"s down.
我们一天之内搞定 好吗
We"ll call it a day, all right?
真的吗
Really?
这样太好了
That would be incredible.
我记得我女儿
Well, I remember when my daughter was looking
找她第一处公寓时
for her first apartment.
很难凑齐那么多钱 对吗
It"s hard coming up with all that money, isn"t it?
你只要对我保证
You just promise me
一定会好好爱护这幢房子
that you are gonna take good care of this place.
我保证
I promise.
此外 你一定会是个好房客
Besides, you"ll be a good tenant.
我总是相信我的直觉
I always trust my gut.
你不会失望的 我发誓
Well, you won"t regret it. I swear.
有些事情
Oh, you know, I have some things
我还得叮嘱一下住在这里的姑娘
I have to still take care of with the gal that lives here.
你只要周一之前给我房钱
You just get me the cheque by Monday.
我会让你在这周末之前就入住的
I"ll have you in by the end of the week,
如果你没问题的话
if that"s okay with you.
我完全没问题
I can do whatever.
很好
Good.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
当然 亲爱的 再见
You bet, sweetie. Bye-bye.
[片名: 邪恶之屋]
希瑟 拜托
Heather, come on.
这可是早上
It"s morning.
[兼职保姆招聘]
请在听到哔声后留言
Please leave a message after the beep.
我叫萨曼莎·休斯
This is Samantha Hughes.
我是看到贴在宿舍楼门外的
I"m calling in regards to the babysitter flyer
保姆招聘广告打电话来的
posted outside my dorm.
我希望没有打错
I hope this is the right number.
如果需要保姆 请拨打815-1920给我回电话
If it is, you can reach me at 815-1920.
我非常感兴趣
I"m very interested.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Hello?
是萨曼莎吗
Samantha.
什么事
Yes?
你刚刚留言说要应聘保姆吗
You just left me a message about the babysitting position.
是啊 是我
Oh, yeah, I did.
你是怎么知道这个电话号码的
How did you get this number?
请原谅我很着急 如果你仍旧感兴趣的话
Please excuse the urgency, but if you"re still interested,
我想跟你见面
I would like to meet you.
可以 没问题
Sure. That would be fine.
我恐怕不太熟悉
Well, I"m afraid I"m not too familiar
你那里的环境
with the layout over there.
也许你能跟我
Perhaps you could meet me
在学生教务处门口见面
in front of the student affairs office?
就是我贴广告的地方
That"s where I dropped off my advertisements.
好的 我知道是哪里
Okay, I know where that is.
很好
Wonderful.
一会儿见
I"ll see you there.
现在吗
Right now?
喂?
Hello?
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
假期愉快 我们明年见
Have a great holiday. I"ll see you guys next year.
快告诉我
So tell me all about it.
越详细越好
I want details.
好的 不是很大
Well, it"s not too big.
你走进去后
When you walk in,
左边是一间类似小卧室的房间
there"s, like, a little living room area on the left
右边是门廊
and then a hallway down the right.
铺的是地毯还是木质地板
Oh, it is carpet or hardwood?
木质地板
Hardwood.
很好
Good.
地毯太脏了
Carpet"s filth,
尤其对像你这样有洁癖的人来说
especially for a germaphobe like you.
我可没有洁癖
I"m not a germaphobe.
怎么了
What?
我只是不喜欢不雅的东西
I don"t like gross things.
不过 厨房有点普通
Anyway, the kitchen"s kind of blah,
浴室也是
and so is the bathroom.
但是我要刷点好看的颜色
But I"ll paint them cool colors or something.
好啊
Yeah.
我希望是有图案的
I wish you had pictures.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
现在说这些让我有点烦了
I"m sort of sucking at explaining it right now.
你很快就会看见的
But you"ll see it soon.
是啊 听起来棒极了
Yeah, well, it sounds great.
今天的比萨饼太难吃了
This pizza is nasty today.
梅根 我怎么付得起这么多钱啊
Megan, how am I gonna afford all this stuff?
我...你会没事的
I"m-you"re gonna be fine.
都会解决的
It"s gonna work out.
你说起来倒容易
That"s easy for you to say.
你的银行余额又没有只剩84块钱
You"re not the one with $84 in her bank account
而且周一还得签一张支票
and a check to write on Monday.
是的 但是放轻松
Yeah, but just relax.
今天才星期三嘛
It"s Wednesday.
如果我有困难了
You know, if it"s a big problem,
通常会给我爸打电话
I can always call my Dad.
不 不能那么做
No, don"t do that.
不 他其实并不在意
No, look, he really doesn"t care at all.
听着 我不是说这是个解决办法
Look, I"m not saying it"s gonna get to that point,
但是如果这么做了 你就永远不会无家可归了
But if it does, you"re never gonna be homeless.
对吧
Yeah?
今天那个放你鸽子的人
It"s so weird and annoying
真是很奇怪又讨人厌
the way that guy stood you up today.
我知道
I know.
你一定会找到工作的
You"re gonna find something.
好吗
Okay?
你去过实习处的工作台了吗
Did you go to the job board at the intern office?
那个满脸横肉的女孩
That ham-faced girl,
我班上的
you know, in my class?
她说过有时候那里会有些好差事
Yeah, she said there"s good stuff there sometimes.
不 我还没去过
No, I haven"t been yet.
尽管那样的确
Although it would be cool
就能很容易地找到工作
to get something easy and under the table.
但那个保姆工作可是美差
That"s what was so good about the babysitter thing.
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《邪恶之屋(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。