友情提示:本文共有 2853 个字,阅读大概需要 6 分钟。
Hi, I"m Tim and this is my pronunciation workshop. Here I"m gonna show you how English is really spoken.
嗨,我是蒂姆,这是我的英音课堂。在这里我会教给你英音是怎么说的。
It"ll help you become a better listener and a more fluent speaker. Come on, let"s go inside.
这会帮助你听得更明白,说的更流利。来,进来吧。
Have you ever seen a ghost? No, of course you haven"t, because they don"t exist.
你见过鬼魂吗?当然了,你肯定没见过,因为它们压根儿不存在。
But have you ever heard a sound that wasn"t there? Well, if you"ve listened to lots of real English, you probably have.
但是你听到过不存在的发音吗?如果你听过很多地道的英语发音的话,你可能就听到过了。
We asked the people of London what they think is the most important thing the government should prioritise. This is what they said:
我们走上伦敦街头,询问路人们认为政府应该放在最优先位置的事情重要事情是什么。他们是这么说的:
I think law and order is important. Yes, I think law and order is important.
我认为法律与秩序非常重要。是的,我认为法律与秩序很重要。
Law and order is very important. We all think that law and order is important.
法律与秩序很重要。我们都认为法律与秩序很重要。
I think law and order is very important. Meet my boys. "Law" and "order".
我认为法律与秩序非常重要。来看看我的朋友们,"law"和"order"。
Join them together with the word "and" and you can hear another sound after the word "law". Listen out for it. I think law and order is important.
用"and"把他们连接起来,你会听到"law"后面多了一个音。来听听看能不能听出来。我认为法律与秩序很重要。
Yes, I think law and order is important. Law and order is very important.
是的,我认为法律与秩序很重要。法律与秩序很重要。
We all think that law and order is important. I think law and order is very important.
我们都认为法律与秩序很重要。我认为法律与秩序非常重要。
In fluent speech, if a word ends in an // sound, like law and the next word begins in an //, you"ll often hear a /r/ sound linking them together. Law-r-and order. Law-r-and order.
在流利口语中,如果一个单词以//音结尾,比如law,而下一个单词以//音开头,那么你经常就会听到一个/r/音把两个单词连起来。Law-r-and order. Law-r-and order.
. . . . . . "Law-r-and order" is easier to say than "law and order".
"Law-r-and order"要比"law and order"容易说一些。语流更加流畅。
It flows better. And this is called intrusion.
这叫做插入音。这个有点争议。
Now this is a little bit controversial. It doesn"t happen in all accents and some people do say it"s not the proper way to speak.
它并不是在所有口音里都出现,而且有些人说这么发音不对。但是你确实会听到这样的发音。
But it is something that you"ll hear. Just remember the /r/ sound is not very strong.
要记住/r/的发音不是特别强。这里有一些例子:
Here are some other examples: Can you draw a circle freehand?
你能徒手画一个圆圈吗?
My dog hurt its paw on some broken glass.
我的狗踩到一些碎玻璃上伤到爪子了。
There was a flaw in the argument.
论证里面有错误。
I saw a good film last night.
我昨天晚上看了一个好电影。
Right, so you"ve heard the examples, now it"s your turn. Are you ready to give it a try?
好的,你已经听完这些例子了,轮到你了。准备好尝试一下了吗?听后跟读。
Listen and repeat. Can you draw a circle freehand?
我的狗踩到碎玻璃上伤到爪子了。
How did you do? Well done.
做的怎么样?很棒。
Now, if you want to read more about this topic, please visit our website bbclearningenglish. com.
如果你想要读到相关话题的更多内容,请登录bbclearningenglish.com查阅。
And that"s it from the pronunciation workshop for this week.
这就是本周的英音课堂啦。再见。
Bye. Now, do you want a war or what? Ow!
你想打一架还是怎么样?喔!
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《蒂姆的英语课- 07 嵌入式 /r/ 发音 The intrusive -r》,同时在此感谢原作者。