友情提示:本文共有 4029 个字,阅读大概需要 9 分钟。
抓水母
Jellyfishing
啊,好个比奇堡的美丽早晨啊,可爱的小小水母到处飘来飘去悠游自在
Ah, the early morning in Bikini Bottom, when the jellyfish are buzzing about and making their jellyfish jelly.
哦,天哪,什么状况?
Oh, what is happening here?
想抓水母啊?
Collectors?
我好像抓到了!等一下...
I think I"ve got it! Wait a minute...
嗨
Hm.
嗨,章鱼哥,我们在抓水母
Hey, Squidward, we"re jellyfishing.
我管你,再见
Of course you are. Bye now.
等等,我们帮你准备了网子!
Wait! We made a net especially for you!
想跟我们一起抓吗?
Do you want to come with us?
是啊,跟你们一起抓水母,哦,那会是我所拥有最棒的一天啦,最喜欢去抓水母啦,我好不容易休假一天,我最想做的事就是去抓水母,陪伴我的两个好朋友,海绵宝宝和...
Really? Jellyfishing with you guys? Oh, that would be the best day ever in my book! I would love to go jellyfishing! I can"t think of anything I"d like to do more on my day off than go jellyfishing with my two best friends: SpongeBob and... uh...
派大星
Patrick.
对,我没空,拜拜
Right. But I can"t. Bye bye.
再联络?
Next time?
哦,好啊,好
Oh sure, right! Whatever.
再联络啊,你想得美吗你
Like that"ll ever happen.
派大星,章鱼哥好像永远没有时间玩耍
You know, Patrick? It always seems like Squidward never has time for fun.
可能是他不喜欢我们吧
Maybe he doesn"t like us.
开什么玩笑,我们是他最好的朋友
No, are you kidding? We"re his best friends.
抓水母
Jellyfishing.
好,我会去
Oh, I"ll go.
他们真好骗呐
I sure had them going.
你这只臭水母,打它!
Stupid jellyfish! Beat it!
他回来了!
Squid"s back!
喂?
Hello?
嘿,派大星,章鱼哥回来了,我们要给他来自好朋友最温暖的问候!
Hey, Patrick, Squid"s home! And we"re gonna make sure he"s greeted by his two best friends!
哦,好啊!来自谁?
Oh, great! Who are they?
我们呐!
Us!
走吧!
Let"s go!
欢迎回家,章鱼哥!
Welcome home, Squidward!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
我们要让你拥有最棒的一天!
We"re gonna make this your best day ever!
你不可能在外面拥有最棒的一天
Well, your best day"s sure not gonna be out there.
在你最棒的一天喝碗热汤什么样呢?
How about some soup on your best day ever?
我喂你!
Here we go!
哦,是有点烫
Oh, it"s a little hot.
他好像不想在他最棒的一天之中喝热汤
I don"t think soup is the best thing for him on his best day ever.
在你最棒的一天来点音乐吧,就用你自己的竖笛演奏
How about some music on your best day ever? Played on your very own clarinet.
抱歉,我的嘴唇有点干
Sorry, my lips are a little dry.
音乐也不怎么样!
Music isn"t best either!
我们还可以做什么最棒的事情,最快乐的事情,让你拥有最棒的一天,棒到不行!
But what is best is what we saved for last. The one sure-fire thing to make your best day ever the best day ever!
抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母,抓水母!
Jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing, jellyfishing!
这里就是水母田,水母都在这里到处乱闯,等着我们抓
This is Jellyfish Fields, where wild jellyfish roam just waiting to be captured.
不,不,章鱼哥!这里啦,我知道你很急,可是你连网子都没拿,派大星你帮他搞定,我帮他找下手目标
No, no, Squid! Over here! I know you"re eager, but you don"t even have your net. Patrick, fix him up while I find him a good specimen.
好好握紧你的网子
Firmly grasp it in your hand.
好好握紧
Firmly grasp it.
好好握紧!
Firmly grasp it!
搞定了
That ought do it.
有只水母在前方,预备,预备,冲啊!
There"s one in position. Ready... set... go!
我们最好教他怎么抓
I think we gotta show him how it"s done.
嘿,你看,章鱼哥出动了!
Hey, look! Squid"s doing it!
他好厉害哦
This guy"s good.
他是个天才!
He"s a natural!
耶,你太棒了,章鱼哥!
Yeah, you got it, Squidward!
耶,你太棒了,加油,章鱼哥,加油!
Yeah, you"re doing great! Go, Squid, go!
耶,你太棒了,章鱼哥!差点就抓到了!
Yeah, you"re doing it, Squid! See what you"ve been missing?!
加油,真棒,章鱼哥!
Yeah, you got, Squid!
你得到了你想要的,章鱼哥!你可以走那个距离,用网子!
You got what you wanted, Squidward! You can go that distance! Use that net!
用网子!
Be the net!
是的!你感觉到了,章鱼哥! 就是这样! 最后的6英里,章鱼哥! 冲啊!
Yeah! You"re feeling it, Squid! That"s it, all the way! The last 6 miles, make that, Squid! Go, go, go!
是的,顺着老虎的眼睛,顺着老虎的眼睛,顺着老虎的眼睛! 更好,更好,更好! 耶耶耶! 你已经知道了!
Yeah, go by the eye of the tiger, by the eye of the tiger, by the eye of the tiger! Better, better, better! Yeah, yeah, yeah! You"ve got it now!
在袋子里!
It"s in the bag!
今天真的是你最棒的一天呐
This is really your best day ever, isn"t it?
哦...
Oooh...
嘿,派大星,好了...
Hey, Patrick. Well...
我觉得昨天还...
Thought yesterday went...
蛮好玩的,对不对?
pretty well, don"t you think?
好玩呢
I had fun.
对呀
Me too.
章鱼哥回来了
Here comes Squidward!
哦,好哎
Oh, great.
嘿,章鱼哥!你喜欢...
Hey, Squid! How about that...
...最棒的一天吗?
...best day ever?
明天一定会更好!
There"s always tomorrow!
哇哦,昨天的事真的让我们很难过,章鱼哥
Um, we"re really sorry about what happened yesterday, Squidward.
我们要送你礼物!
Um, we got you a present!
一只小水母
It"s the jellyfish.
就是昨天那只!
You know, from yesterday!
你该不会还在生气吧?
You"re not still mad, are you?
对,他还在气
Yup, he"s still mad.
哦
Oh.
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《看动漫学英语 海绵宝宝第一季第五集对白(中英对照)》,同时在此感谢原作者。