第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《爱在心中(2014)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2009-09-01

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果嘿Hey!嘿 帅哥Hey man 嘿乔治 最近咋样啊Hey How you doing, George?见到你真好 你旅程愉快吗Great to see you

友情提示:本文共有 5249 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

Hey!

嘿 帅哥

Hey... man.

嘿乔治 最近咋样啊

Hey. How you doing, George?

见到你真好 你旅程愉快吗

Great to see you. Did you have a good ride?

你和牛仔联系了吗

Did you get in touch with Cowboy?

不 还没有 我之后再去

No, not yet, I"m gonna swing by later.

你找到漂亮的景点了吗

You found some good spots?

找到了伙计

Yeah, man.

接生意然后数钞票

Take requests and we take bills.

比起其中一个我们更喜欢另一个 你猜我们更喜欢哪个

We prefer one over the other. You guess which.

谢谢你小姐

Thank you, miss.

你们真是太赞了

You guys are really good.

谢谢

Thank you.

你们现在唱的是自己的歌吗

You play any of your own stuff?

只唱经典名曲

Just the classics.

你知道 唱人们想听的

You know, give the people what they want.

为什么呢 你们没有想表达的吗

Why, though? You ain"t got nothing to say?

没有 女士 也不是吧

No, ma"am, not really.

唱彻夜狂舞吗 那就这首吧

Dance all night? Let"s do it.

我觉得那得要及格才行 你有学生优惠吗

I"m thinking it needs a "D". You got any kind of student discount?

你是个学生吗

You a student?

嘿 瑞安 你有学生证吗

Hey, Ryan, uh, you got your student ID?

没有

No.

我把我的落在车上了...

and I left mine in the car...I"m

@25

来吧 难道我大三了还会骗你吗

but come on, could I be a month shy of my junior year?

我给你百分之十的折扣

I"m gonna give you ten percent...

但是我不想你再回来

but I don"t want you back here...

来要精选或是松香或者什么的

asking for picks or rosin or any of that.

夫人你就是个圣人

You"re a saint, ma"am.

表客气 7.95美元

No problem. That"ll be $7.95.

边缘是桃花心木的

Got mahogany sides and neck...

琴颈处是檀木纸板 古老的后开式调谐

rosewood fret board, vintage open-back tuning.

她还有云杉单板 这也很不错

And she"s got that spruce top, which is really nice, too.

是的

Yeah.

嘿 你介意我...

Hey, you mind if I...

不 拿去吧

No, go ahead.

谢谢

Thanks.

我们刚进的这吉他 还没有贴上标签

We just got her. We haven"t put the tag on yet.

你要个报价吗

You want a price?

不用了

That"s okay.

有人吗

Hello?

等一会 妈妈你把电视关小点可以吗

Just a sec. Mama, will you turn that TV down?

哦额滴神呀 过来

Oh, my goodness. Come here.

Hi.

哦天 看到这张脸真是太好了

Oh, god, it is good to see this face.

嘿 孩子们你们好吗

Hey, how are you guys?

还不错 牛仔在哪

Good. Where"s Cowboy?

哦天哪 他看起来太像他了

Oh, my god, he looks exactly like him.

我知道 简直一模一样的是吗 嗨

I know, a spittin" image, huh? Hi.

亨利和我正要去店里呢 你想一起来嘛

Henry and I are just about to go to the store. You want to come with?

牛仔是要一会过来还是...

Is Cowboy gonna be back later, or...

我们坐卡车去 你信我们弄了辆卡车吗

We"ll take the truck. Can you believe we got a truck?

那花光了我们攒的钱

It was all of our savings in one go.

好的妈妈 我现在要去店里啦

Okay, Mom, I"m going to the store now!

抱好了 谢谢

Here you go. Thank you.

那么你都去了哪 你都看到了些什么

So, where you been? What have you seen?

我听说高地这个夏天被水淹了

I heard the Highline got flooded out this summer.

一片混乱之中你没有被抓吧

You didn"t get caught in that mess, did you?

金妮

Ginny...

Yeah.

牛仔在哪

Where"s Cowboy?

我们最后一次说话 是他被新奥尔良驱逐出境

Last time we spoke, he caught out from New Orleans

正要去密苏里的时候

and was headed up to Missouri.

我是说 天 如果我能的话 我可以那会儿旅行到那儿和他一起走

I mean, hell, I"d be travelling right there with him,

就像我们以前一样

just like we used to, if I could.

对这小伙子来说一点也不安全 是吧

It"s not safe for this little man, huh?

我觉得这只是对妈妈来说可能有所不同

I think it all might just be different for a momma,

你知道吗

you know?

我是说 这小子

I mean, this little guy,

无论付出什么代价我都会陪着他

whatever it takes, it"s where I gotta be.

说起来很容易 对牛仔来说可不容易

It"s easy. It wasn"t easy for Cowboy.

我不知道 他...他就是生气了 你知道吗

I don"t know, he just...he just got angry. You know?

好像什么都能把他惹生气一样

Like everything made him angry.

他去工作

He"d go to work,

他们让他在飞机上干双份的活

they"d have him work a double on the fly.

他就会生气

He"d get angry.

医院一直说

The hospital kept saying

我们没有付麻醉剂的钱

we didn"t pay some anesthesiologist bill

我们心里太他妈清楚这钱我们付了

we know damn well we paid.

或是机械费 多收了120块

Or the mechanic, charged $120 too much.

他没时间陪亨利 没时间玩音乐

No time to be with Henry. No time to play music.

不 就好像 很快他就是一个

No, it"s like pretty soon he was just this man...

仰望着所有比他要成功的事物的人

looking up at all these tall things, bigger than him.

然后他一直说要重回火车

And he kept talking about getting back on the trains,

去旅行之类的话

travelling some.

一般来说我就让他去 意思是就去一星期

I basically told him to go. I mean, just for a week.

那他走了多久呢

And how long has he been gone?

一个月

A month.

他好几天没有打来电话了 但是他会打的

He hasn"t called in a couple of days, but he will.

他知道你这么棒会很开心的

He"ll be happy to know you"re doing so good.

谢谢

Thanks.

嘿牛仔 我是瑞安

Hey, Cowboy, it"s Ryan here.

刚刚看到了弗吉尼亚和你家的小家伙

Just saw Virginia and your critter.

宝宝看起来很像你...

Kid looks just like you...

眼睛半张开着看着周围的一切

eyes half asleep and seeing everything.

我过来看你 但是我想你已经走了

I came to see you, but you"ve been gone, I guess.

反正我们都在奥格登

Anyway, we"re... we"re here in Ogden.

我关于音乐有些想法...唱歌之类的

I had a few ideas about a music thing... a song thing.

有点想甚至想超过你...

Kind of wanted to maybe run past you...

反正就是给我打电话吧

Anyway, just...just give me a call,

你有空的时候

you know, when you can.

我一会儿再跟你说吧 保重 拜拜

I"ll talk to you soon, bro. Take care of yourself. Bye.

Hey.

Hey!

我都没看见你女士 我没看见你

I didn"t even see you, lady. I didn"t even see you.

伤到哪里了 你知道吗

What hurts? Can you tell?

我没事 我很好

I"m all right, I"m...I"m fine.

噢我的腿

Oh, it"s my leg.

好的 把裤脚卷起来 我能看一眼吗

Okay, I"m gonna lift this up. Can I look?

小伙子你能把她送医院去吗

Can you get her to a hospital, man?

我刚没有了保险

I just lost my insurance.

我不去医院 我只是...

I can"t do that. I just...

如果有人能把我带去车那里就好了

if someone could help me get to my car.

你的脚踝不能开车

You can"t drive with that ankle.

你家有人在吗

Do you have someone at home?

我妈妈

My mom.

帮我把她弄进来可以吗

Help me get her in, will you?

起来 勾着我的脖子

Reach up, hold on to my neck.

谢谢

Thank you.

你会一起来的对嘛 把她抱下车

You"ll come, right? To help get her out?

是的 当然

Yeah, yeah, sure.

让我去把包拿过来

Let me just go get my pack.

Shit!

Shit!

你包里有什么

What was in your pack?

有些我想留下来的信件

Had some letters I wanted to hang on to,

但我拿到了吉他

but I got my guitar.

电话号码在里面 没事的

Phone with numbers in it. I"ll be all right.

把那只脚放上来 谢谢

Just put up that one there... thank you.

毛巾在那

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《爱在心中(2014)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子