友情提示:本文共有 1158 个字,阅读大概需要 3 分钟。
如果不这么暧昧,或许就不会遇见你了。
If not so ambiguous, maybe we won"t meet you.
如果当时没有遇到你,我也不用承受这么大的后劲。
If I hadn"t met you at that time, I wouldn"t have had to bear so much stamina.
我已经不再奢望能和你在一起了,虽然我还喜欢你。
I no longer expect to be with you, although I still like you.
喜欢我的正好我也喜欢他的,希望在下一次可以相遇。
Just like me, I also like him, hope to meet next time.
因为自己的无能为力而失去了你,真的好遗憾。
It"s a pity that I lost you because of my helplessness.
有些人注定会成为你生命中的遗憾,有些人会在你的生命中等待你的相遇。
Some people are destined to be regrets in your life, some people will wait for you to meet in your life.
如果忘了我会让你开心的话,那么我消失。
If you forget that I will make you happy, then I will disappear.
无能为力的我只能看着事情,顺其自然的发展。
I can only look at things and let it go.
不要老想着替别人撑伞了,你自己还在淋着雨呢。
Don"t always think about holding an umbrella for others. You are still in the rain.
我已经不再像以前那么喜欢你了,只是心里还有那么一点心酸。
I don"t like you as much as I used to, but I still feel a little sad in my heart.
也许你真的不会属于我,所以注定才会失去你。
Maybe you really don"t belong to me, so it"s doomed to lose you.
我那么喜欢你却不能在一起,或多或少会有点遗憾吧。
I like you so much, but I can"t be together. It"s more or less a pity.
很认真在对待你的爱,或许我的爱有点不成熟。
Take your love seriously, maybe my love is a little immature.
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《一些适合自己的文案 句句精辟 看清内心》,同时在此感谢原作者。