友情提示:本文共有 6187 个字,阅读大概需要 13 分钟。
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
自由咀嚼烟草公司出品
Liberty Chew Chewing Tobacco presents...
刺魟·山姆不是一个英雄
Stingray Sam is not a hero
但他却可以做到别人做不到的
But he does do the things that folks don"t do
应做之事
That need to be done
他内心勇敢
He"s got a bravery inside
因此他不会逃跑 不会逃跑
That won"t let him run away will not let him run
[第一章 工厂逃亡者]
这是火星
This is the planet Mars.
它曾是宇宙中的
It was once known as the resort and
旅游胜地和娱乐中心
Entertainment capital of the universe.
很多年后 火星的魅力渐渐淡去
Over the years the appeal of Mars has worn thin.
过去 它的娱乐业收入都来自于
The ideas that its entertainment industries were once based on
休闲渡假的精明年轻夫妇
Are no longer valued among smart, young couples
而现在已无利可图
Looking for a good time.
不 火星的末日即将来临
No, Mars has seen its day.
它现在已成为那些被遗忘的
Now it has become a home
梦想破灭的人们的聚集地
For forgotten people with shattered dreams
来此寻找那些不复存在的机遇
Looking for that break that just isn"t there anymore.
这些就是今天的游客
These are today"s visitors.
还有那些占有这个星球的人
Then there are those who occupy this planet.
他们利用那些不幸的人赚钱
The ones who capitalize on these, the misfortunate.
但不要谴责他们
But don"t judge them too harshly.
他们当初来火星
They came to Mars
也是基于同样的原因
For the same reason as everyone else,
只是他们现在已无处可去
Only now they have nowhere else to go.
欢迎来火星
Welcome to Mars
欢迎加入星际生活
Welcome to life among the stars
欢迎来到酒店 餐厅 酒吧
Welcome to hotels and restaurants and bars
在这里你会乐不思蜀
Where you"ll never be homesick anymore
生活在太空中 你会发现
You"ll live in space where you"ll develop certain tastes
从未有过的乐趣和见解
And certain views on things you"ve never faced
在这里你会乐不思蜀
Where you"ll never be homesick anymore
你在苍穹之下 在完美家园之中
You"re in the dome you"re in the perfect home
所有美梦均可实现
Where sweet dreams mean everything
回忆不再伤感
And memories can"t hurt you
你会留在这里
Here"s where you"ll stay
所有事对你来说
Where everything you ever knew is
都有了新的意义
Turned into something new to you
在这里你会乐不思蜀
Where you"ll never be homesick anymore
好了
All right.
非常感谢 感谢今晚光临
Thank you very much, and thanks for coming out tonight.
现在 我非常荣幸地向你们介绍
And now, it gives me a great deal of pleasure to introduce to you
今晚的伴舞
Our dancers for this evening.
来自自由咀嚼烟草公司的
This is Heaven and Star from
海文和斯达
Liberty Chew Chewing Tobacco.
和自由咀嚼烟草公司一起
"Liberate yourself with Liberty Chew Tobacco
加入咀嚼烟草的自由文明
And join the tobacco-chewing liberation."
两位女士稍后会代表
These ladies will be handing out
烟草公司赠送免费样品
free Samples of Tobacco later on.
所以 别走开 尽情享受吧
So, stick around, make yourselves at home,
下面还有更多娱乐节目
There"s a lot more entertainment to come.
如果有任何疑问
And if you have any problems,
请告诉我或吧台侍者
Just let me or the bartender know,
我们将竭诚为您服务
And we"ll see what we can do about it.
非常感谢 你需要这个吗
Thank you very much. You need this?
情况还好吗 巴纳比
How we doing, Barnaby?
我不太确定 刺魟
I"m not too sure, Stingray.
我们有点小麻烦
I think we might have a little problem.
什么麻烦
Where at?
坐吧台那端的那个家伙
That big fella sitting at the end of the bar.
行为有些奇怪
He"s been acting kinda weird.
我的天
Oh, my.
那正是我要说的
That"s what I"m talking about.
我觉得你应该请他离开
I think you"re gonna have to ask him to leave.
把我的打狗棍拿来
Hand me my asking-stick.
你把橄榄汁都弄到我的打狗棍上了
You got olive juice on my asking-stick.
那你认为我们该怎么办
Well, what do you think we ought to do about this?
我认为你该离开
I think you should leave.
没你我怎么能走 刺魟·山姆
Not without you, Stingray Sam!
类星体·基德
Quasar Kid!
巴纳比 这是类星体·基德
Barnaby, this here"s the Quasar Kid.
给他来点橄榄
Get him some olives!
什么风把你吹这来了 基德
Well, what brings you to these parts, Kid?
我听说你当了酒吧歌手
Well, when I learned you became a lounge singer,
我就想 真不错
I said, "Well, okay, then."
那你觉得怎么样
Well, all right, then. What do you say?
-我觉得不错 -谢谢
- I say, okay. - Well, all right.
好了 基德 很高兴见到你
Well, all right, Kid. It"s good to see your face.
我也很高兴见到你 刺魟
It"s good to see you, Stingray.
基德 我知道你大老远来
Well, Kid, I know you really didn"t come
不会只为了橄榄
All this way for the olives.
你来这到底想干什么
What are you really doing here?
最近老有人想抓我
Well, some folks caught up with me recently
让我还清欠社会的债
And asked me if I wouldn"t mind paying off my debt to society.
你也许还记得
As you might remember,
我们离开监狱时还没服完刑
We hadn"t finished doing that at the time we left the prison.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我只是想说外面某处有个
I"m saying there"s a little girl out there somewhere
身处险境的小女孩
In a whole lot of trouble.
如果我们能帮她脱险 就可以洗脱罪名
And if you and I can help her, we won"t be wanted men.
你就不用再躲在这个垃圾堆了
You won"t have to hide out here in this dump anymore.
这不是垃圾堆 基德
This is not a dump, Kid.
这是家夜总会 而我是歌手
This is a nightclub, and I am its lounge singer.
可能对你没多大意义
That may not mean a lot to you,
但对我和很多人来说都意义重大
But it means a lot to me and a lot of people
他们为了我这个酒吧歌手才来这的
Who come here to see a lounge singer, and that"s me.
我是说有个小女孩身处险境
I"m saying there"s a little girl in trouble.
除获得自由以外 这也可能
Besides from earning our freedom, it might be the only chance
是你我做善事唯一的机会了
You and I will ever get to do something that"s right.
你不是说过希望
And aren"t you the one who said you always hoped
有一天能帮助某个人吗
To help somebody someday?
-靠 没有 -拜托 刺魟
- Hell, no. - Ah, come on Stingray.
就算是为了我
Just do it for me, then.
我在这很逍遥 基德 而且除你以外
I"m happy here, Kid, and besides you,
外面也没人要找我
There"s nobody else out there looking for me.
既然你不愿意 为了她可以吗
Well, if you won"t do it for me, will you do it for her?
刺魟·山姆来自杜兰戈行星
Stingray Sam came from the planet Durango.
杜兰戈的经济来源基于
The economy of Durango was based
宇宙飞船制造业
On the manufacturing of rocket ships.
为应对不断上涨的制造成本
To meet the rising costs of manufacturing
行星领袖关闭了工厂并把产业
The planet"s leaders shut down production and moved the
转移到遥远的梅伯里行星
Industry to the far away planet of Mayberry,
那里人口十分过剩
Where the population was much more in need,
所以劳动力的价格非常低廉
And therefore labor much less expensive.
这让杜兰戈的居民感到恐慌
This created a desperate situation for the citizens of Durango,
导致整个行星犯罪成风
Which resulted in a crime wave that dominated the entire planet.
这个问题使得杜兰戈的大部分居民
This problem was not acknowledged by the inter-galactic community
移居到其他富有星球后
Until the population of Durango
跨星系共同体才意识到问题的严重性
Began drifting toward the wealthier planets.
抱歉打断聚会
Sorry to interrupt the party.
我是刺魟·山姆 这是类星体·基德
I"m Stingray Sam, this here"s the Quasar Kid,
我们刚从杜兰戈来
And we just got here from Durango.
为恢复整个星系的和平
To restore peace throughout the galaxy
行星联合机构
The United Planets Organization
为杜兰戈行星构架了新的经济体系
Created a new economic system for the planet of Durango.
之前的宇宙飞船工厂
The former rocket-ship factories were now to
现在改成了监狱
Be used as penitentiaries.
杜兰戈四分之一人口
One quarter of Durango"s population was
都当上了狱警
Given jobs as prison guards,
而其他四分之三则被监禁
While the other three quarters were incarcerated.
杜兰戈监狱劳工的使用成本非常低廉
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《西部牛仔太空歌舞剧(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。